Bush is all heart. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush is all heart.

buxster07

Active Roster
Reaction score
The lone enjoyment was watching Bush play today. His impact today as a player was tremendous, when everyone else seemed to play subpar.

I could only see greater things when/if he is paired up with a revamped Oline, new qb, and Dtrain back in the line up.

What say you?

And do you think he will be with our team next year? (i don't know what his contract situation is honestly)

Yes. He's proven he can play at a high level. When we get a real coach, a real QB, and a solid O-line, he'll be a big playmaker for us.

Glad he's on the team, and still young. There will be better days for Bush. Just not this year.

I hated the Bush signing but I have become a fan of Reggie Bush. All we heard during the offseason was how hard he worked to get stronger, etc., and his comments this week were 100% accurate. If the new coaching staff uses him properly, he can be an effective role player for the team.

Bush had a good game and broke a few long runs, but one game does not make you a superstar. He's still riding his USC Legacy, take that away and his probably a sub-par running back.

Agrees...and seems like they are finally starting to dial up some plays suited to his strengths this week, and throwing to him more too.

Still irks me how they run him up the middle so much though.

I've said it before the guy should be moved to the slot more often. If he can't take a tackle from a linebacker then line him up against their corners.

Reggie Bush played his A** OFF!!! but as usual the rest of the team couldn't close it out!!! I for one feel Bush doesn't get enough credit, the guy works his tail off and is always making nice with the fans, when he gets a chance, signing autographs and pics .. He may never be the superstar RB, everyone hoped he would be, but he has cut out a nice little nitch for himself in terms of having a solid but unspectacular NFL career!!!

He was excellent today, really put the team on his back and ran with it. I want us to get that #1 draft spot but feel bad for guys like Bush who gave their all for the team, he didn't deserve to be on the losing team today, neither did Matt Moore either.

My favorite player with Wake. . . . both guys fight soo hard each game and have big heart. Cant help but love and root for the few that truly honor the aqua and Orange

It was important for Bush's credibility with his teammates that he wasn't part of whatever "stinks" today, and he wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom