Bush is all heart. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush is all heart.

I haven't hated on Bush this year for a reason. He can be a great weapon if they used him like the Saints, who won a Super Bowl.

We have a lot of pieces. We're missing the BIG ones - Star QB, Coaching, Safeties. O-Line needs some improvement, Colombo needs to be sent to the UFL. We can have some big positive changes in 2012...but the BESt chance for that is Luck which means we need 0-16, 1-15 in 2011.

I haven't hated on Bush this year for a reason. He can be a great weapon if they used him like the Saints, who won a Super Bowl.

We have a lot of pieces. We're missing the BIG ones - Star QB, Coaching, Safeties. O-Line needs some improvement, Colombo needs to be sent to the UFL. We can have some big positive changes in 2012...but the BESt chance for that is Luck which means we need 0-16, 1-15 in 2011.

i agree.

He could have had a game like this when we played the Jets. For some reason, we're reluctant to give him carries even when he's having a good game.

I don't think we should be taking him out around the goal line either. It makes no sense.

keep the swing passes coming, keep the off tackle stuff coming, we can't rely on him to break away up the middle all game long... also... I'd like to hear Y. bells explanation to his piss poor effort on the giants game winning touchdown where he was jogging and didnt even attempt a tackle....

to say reggie stinks, than perform like that on national television is absurd... on a game deciding drive no less.

Bush Finally does something. Where was this earlier? I really do think Reggie Bush is probably the most over rated player in since he's been in the league. He was drafted like what 5th overall? and has never rushed for more than 600 yards? are you kiddin me. The Guy is a total Bust, Darren Sproles is tearin it up in New Orleans this year, New Orleans could never get that kind of production out of Bush consistently and thats what Miami has in Bush. The most inconsistent Back in the league who cant carrry it more than 10 times in a game. I could care less if Miami got rid of him, I wasnt excited about the trade cause we already knew he was inconsistent and cant carry the load. I want production,not potential, and thats what Bush has, yearly unlimited potential but rarely produces.

Reggie played great today. I'd still like to see more screens , draws and swing passes going his way. Paired with a good power runner he can be dangerous.If Thomas can just stay healthy they are a good pair.

Bush played really well today... Lets hope he can keep it up.

No one is asking Bush to be a superstar. We just want him to be serviceable. Thing is, he IS serviceable with superstar ability. He will show flashes of greatness but don't expect Marshall Faulk. Erase the memory of his USC days and enjoy him for what he is, he's a very good player for us and will be valuable to who ever we draft at quarterback next year.

I cant believe Bell had the audacity to call out Bush for saying we stink, and then today Bell totally gives up on the Cruz TD play when he at the minimim should have attempted a tackle. What a worthless hypocrite! GTFO of dodge Bell.

He could have had a game like this when we played the Jets. For some reason, we're reluctant to give him carries even when he's having a good game.

I don't think we should be taking him out around the goal line either. It makes no sense.
This is what I don't get...

Back
Top Bottom