Bush Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush Jersey

RocKStaR

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was about to buy a bush jersey but i'm seeing now #4 is his number on our nfl.com roster. They are selling #8 jersey's . I think both numbers are wack and he should tell will allen he's taking 25 or take 22.. What # do you think he will end up wearing? Hearing anything?

Don't do anything yet, neither of those numbers will be his official one. If you really want his jersey wait until the preseason/regular season starts to know for sure.

Should know tomorrow when he is allowed to practice.

From the nfl.com shop,

Disclaimer: The player's number is subject to change and the jersey will not ship until the official number is issued

Don't waste money on a jersey, for a guy who might only be here 2 years. Have a Ray Finkle jersey custom made. Show your support for the dolphins, but do it in a hilarious manner.

Lol that would be so disrespectful for Bush to tell a veteran player he's just taking his number

I was about to buy a bush jersey but i'm seeing now #4 is his number on our nfl.com roster. They are selling #8 jersey's . I think both numbers are wack and he should tell will allen he's taking 25 or take 22.. What # do you think he will end up wearing? Hearing anything?

You have to be kidding me right? Allen has EARNED that jersey in Miami...Reggie still has some work to do before he can TELL our leaders/veterans what they SHOULD do. Get another number. SMH:bobdole:

Yeah, I'd hold off on buying a jersey until permanent numbers are set in place.

Not only that, but Moore's No. 4 anyway. That doesn't make much sense.

Back
Top Bottom