Bush / Marshall End Zone Picture | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush / Marshall End Zone Picture

That was the one flag of the season that I was perfectly fine with. The guy has been backing up his talk and deserved to enjoy a 75 yard TD. Slide all you want Reggie. It was appropriate for that point in the game.

entertained-1.jpg

cant stand the flag.. these refs seriously need to get lives.

I know it's just a little thing 15 yards in a meaningless game that is just about clinched anyway but that call really bothers me. Marshall has every right to run down the field with him becuase he is a blocker and he should run out the play. They both should tell the refs oops we slipped in the poor field conditions. I mean really!!! It's not like he used any props or taunted anybody. Unless there was something unsportman like I didn't see.

i dont get how guys can do a flip into the endzone, but you cant slide? seems dumb

you can also dive into the endzone so again, seems like the same ****

i dont get how guys can do a flip into the endzone, but you cant slide? seems dumb

you can also dive into the endzone so again, seems like the same ****

The flag was on Marshall not Bush.

not so sure about that, the guys in the booth said Bush gets the flag for going immediately to the ground.

really a stupid rule. and can we kick off from the 30 again?

any celebration that goes to the ground is a penalty ... it's stupid.

You think Bush & Marshall paid any attention to that flag?

Not at all

not so sure about that, the guys in the booth said Bush gets the flag for going immediately to the ground.

really a stupid rule. and can we kick off from the 30 again?

The flag wasnt thrown until Marshall slid...you cant have two players celebrating with the same action.

Back
Top Bottom