Bush/Marshall set to make Dolphins franchise history | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush/Marshall set to make Dolphins franchise history

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...sweblog+(Miami+Dolphins+|+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs)

That was until it was discovered the Dolphins could accomplish another feat if Bush reaches 1,000 yards for the first time in his career. It would also make him and Brandon Marshall the only tandem in franchise history to produce 1,000 yards rushing and receiving in the same season.

Marshall surpassed the barrier last week against Buffalo.

“That’s a little shocking,” Marshall said. “But when you look at the history of the offense around here, when they had Dan Marino, I don’t think they knew what a running game was. That’s probably why he has all of those records.”

WHO THE FLYING **** CARES? WE SUCK AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

NO THREAD should ever be made if it diesn't involve a new franchise QB.

sick of these bs records i dont give a **** if we had a record for hte most dominant defense in the NFL cuz if we suck still i dont give a flying **** for records.

sick of these bs records i dont give a **** if we had a record for hte most dominant defense in the NFL cuz if we suck still i dont give a flying **** for records.

You mad?

Congrats to the two of them on doing well this year.

glad they did well too bad it didnt help the team have a winning season

wow, never realized we never accomplished that. lets hope they continue that trend for the next few years.

Wats up with the sand in this guys vagina? Don't open the forum if you dont want to read it dude. You just sound like a *****

you need one of these
imagesqtbnANd9GcTZ9Yil_mm2nAmdnPm7gZAWku-1.jpg

“That’s a little shocking,” Marshall said. “But when you look at the history of the offense around here, when they had Dan Marino, I don’t think they knew what a running game was.
lol

Back
Top Bottom