Bush+Miller> Bush + D.Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush+Miller> Bush + D.Thomas

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
we have a big decision to make in the off-season but i hope we can keep all 3 rb's due to injuries but i hope bush comes back.

lamar miller is impressing me with how he can find better holes in the inside then bush and he has the home run speed.

I think Miller will eventually replace Bush. Would you be happy if we drafted Montee Ball? and released Thomas

I think Miller will eventually replace Bush. Would you be happy if we drafted Montee Ball? and released Thomas

no i think Thomas is still a capable rb and i dont want to use a draft pick on a RB. we have much other and bigger concerns then drafting a rb imo.

Just sign a FA RB instead of drafting one. There are plenty of RB's that are equal to or better than Thomas.

ge tthem both on the field at the same time, like many of us heere wanted the day of the draft.

you go into the season w/ miller and bush as the main backs. MIA becomes the Eagles. No inside running presence is not a good thing.

you go into the season w/ miller and bush as the main backs. MIA becomes the Eagles. No inside running presence is not a good thing.

What are you taling about. Reggie can run inside just as good as anyone. NOw if you are referring to having a power back than you would be correct, and as I stated before we can grab almost any FA RB off the market and they would be just as good or better than DT

What are you taling about. Reggie can run inside just as good as anyone. NOw if you are referring to having a power back than you would be correct, and as I stated before we can grab almost any FA RB off the market and they would be just as good or better than DT

I'm just talking about a presence between the guards. Reggie is fine in some spot duty, doing it. But in those close games when you need that 2 yards, I just prefer a bigger back.

Hearing Goodson (sp) of SF, talk about how light Reggie was, didn't sit right with me. In certain situations and match ups, I still come from the school of thought of being able to dominate between the Guards.

As for DT, I seen him play here in Manhattan. And thought MIA was getting a good consistent back. Well 2 years in, and he's been consistent w/ fumbling and being hurt. One of which I thought he would fix and the other being foreign to him. After the season, if he's released for a more proven back, I will have no qualms with it.

Yeah, I was lamenting how much we missed DT today as Reggie and Miller looked horrible...NOT! Good riddance, DT. Whatever cap space we can open up by cutting you would be a bonus.

yeah miller looked like he had some strength running through the holes, was VERY impressed with him, like the bush+miller combo than a miller+thomas one

Daniel Thomas is nothing special. He's not explosive. He's not a short-yardage back. He doesn't run with power or punish defenders.

We could literally pickup any free agent RB working in a supermarket, and he could do the exact same thing as Daniel Thomas; average 3.5 yds/carry, then get hurt.

Just sign a FA RB instead of drafting one. There are plenty of RB's that are equal to or better than Thomas.

Why can't we just keep him? Neither his nor Millers contract are hurting us.

How about Thigpen for our 3rd running back. I haven't seen what Thomas brings that is special. He could be our 4th back for insurance, but he's too costly for that role.

Back
Top Bottom