Bush out vs Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush out vs Jets

Sean

Just Win, Baby
Reaction score
Reggie Bush (knee) was ruled out for Week 17 versus the Jets after missing a third straight practice on Friday.

Bush downplayed the knee soreness and is walking without a limp, but at least one beat writer categorized the injury as a "sprain." Now a candidate for 20 touches, Daniel Thomas has low-end RB2 value for Week 17. A more decisive inside runner in his first season with the Dolphins, Bush finishes with a career-high 1,086 yards on 216 carries in 15 games. We're still skeptical that he can stay healthy through 16 games as a feature back.

rotoworld

Damn! Time to step it up DT!

Hopefully Bush recovers fast and is 100% for next season. We know now he'll be a force when healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a position of high attrition. Need multiple bodies. Thomas' turn and dare I say a guy I would have liked to see more of, Lex Hilliard.

Steve Slanton will know what to do on Sunday as a vet.

How many RBs actually finish the year without missing a game? Not too many - so he is taking precautions for next year. Maybe he can bulk up a little bit and be able to handle the extra load.

sucks b/c i want a win against the Yets. but , smart. no sense in hurting him further. ge DT and Slaton some touches, Fasano is back this week, get Jake and Reggie healthy for the next season and the next coach.

No Long or Bush?
If the Jets lose to us the fans up here are going to burn Sanchez and Ryan alive at the stake.... It would be sweet, but we need that draft pick.

It is a position of high attrition. Need multiple bodies. Thomas' turn and dare I say a guy I would have liked to see more of, Lex Hilliard.

Steve Slanton will know what to do on Sunday as a vet.

I actually forgot about Slayton. We should let Hilliard and SS pound the ball behind Colombo for 60 minutes.
After the game, we can scrape them off the turf.

Back
Top Bottom