Bush out vs Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush out vs Jets

Why be skeptical? He didn't stay healthy through all 16 games. That is a fact.

Dolts
would he be out if the game meant anything? And it's not like he got hurt from taking a pounding, he got hurt on an incomplete pass when no one was even with him.

If this was for a playoff spot, Reggie plays in this one . . . and Jake Long would of as well.

If a guy is banged up, no need to risk it any further . . . sure I would love to beat the Jets but seriously are we playing our best players hurt just to get us a lower draft pick? Makes no sense.

Too bad I was looking forward to seeing if he could get to 1200 yrds for the year. I remember a poster mentioning or predicting this at the beginning of the year and most of us, myself included laughed. We ll get to see what Moore can do without the benefit of a running game like he s been used to. He s done really well lately, in large part due to the running game imo. We ll also get to see if Thomas is any good given plenty of carries. I expect our offense to be bad Sunday, worse than normal. I still think we can win this game though based on the Jets offense sucking too but its best if we lose if we want a better pick and perhaps RGIII, Id still like to end the Jets season. Guess its a no lose situation, unless the Jets back their way into the playoffs again.

it's amazing to actually admit but without Bush we will struggle to run the ball. Thomas is still knicked up so I'm not sure of what we can expect from him.

we will struggle to run the ball without Bush. I can't believe this is true but Thomas is hurt an is only ok when healthy.

Thomas has done ok this year. I am not sure if he was worth a 2nd round draft pick though.
I actually think Steve Slayton will get most of the carries and play well.
Hilliard is a special teams player, no talent carrying the ball.
I am glad Bush and Long are done for the season. No need to play them in this meaningless game.

Thomas has done ok this year. I am not sure if he was worth a 2nd round draft pick though.
I actually think Steve Slayton will get most of the carries and play well.
Hilliard is a special teams player, no talent carrying the ball.
I am glad Bush and Long are done for the season. No need to play them in this meaningless game.

At this point in his career its clear to me he wasn't worth the 2nd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom