Bush repays offensive line for 1,000 yards by.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush repays offensive line for 1,000 yards by....

My opinion of Bush is changing daily.

Very good taste for him to reward those guys like that.

A little surprised he didn't just buy them all Pizza Hut...:err:

:chuckle:

Small taste off success. I bet if you tell them what they get for going to the playoffs and Superbowl their jaws drop.

The one person who really should have received a segway should have been Moore. He is the one constantly getting sacked because of the porous OL. If he was on a segway, he could have advoided some of the sacks that Columbo gave up.

its the little things like this that builds a happy, playful, and most importantly positive atmosphere in the lockerroom

Matt moore and Chad henne should run right through their segways much like they have let dlinemen do this year

This team is building positive momentum, regardless of the next coach. Reggie Bush is a huge part of it. I was his biggest critic when people thought he would take over the nfl, but now i'm a fan. *I do however think he's an excellent trade chip this off season, especially if they decide not to resign him*

Long, and Pouncey, should be untouchable, keep those segways in South Florida PLEASE !

That seems like a dumb gift to me. What are they going to do with them? Ride them to the mailbox?

Back
Top Bottom