Bush Says he is Capable of Winning the Rushing Title | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush Says he is Capable of Winning the Rushing Title

Bush had a very good season, better than i thought he would have. I'm happy for the guy, he seemed driven and motivated to show he could have this type of season. If he continues to carry the ball as much as he did this season I still believe its going to be hard for him to stay healthy, there is a cumulative effect with the position that he has not really had to deal with because he has had less carries in previous seasons. Please don't jump on my butt, i'm not taking anything away from the guy, he works hard and stays in top physical condition and it showed this year. But,,, he's already 28 (?) and he will have to keep up that kind of work ethic to keep from getting hurt, and even then its a crap shoot on the football field.
What I really hope for is Daniel Thomas gets in his hip pocket and trains with reggie as we head into camp this spring. It will pay off not only physically but he can learn a lot from reggie on how to play the position. Anyway, nice work reggie, ya done real good.

with a healthy bush and healthy thomas, it will be hard for either to win a rushing title. it would be nice to see them both get a 1,000. csonka and morris style

He probably would have had a shot this year if anyone on our coaching staff had a clue on how to use him in the beginning of the season.

I was such a doubter I never thought our staff would even use bush the way they have. I really thought dt would get the majority of the carries, especially after the houston game.

Reggie Bush got real good with touches and he started doing the one cut and run hard and I gotta say has been super impressive. He is only shaking and baking when needed and still making defensive backs and LBs look dum. I love it and give him props on leadership with his "we stink" comment cuz ever since then the team has played better and great hard work ethic. If a coach comes in here and doesn't use Bush to our advantage they are dum. This guy should lead the league from scrimmage, he is prolly our second third best WR for sure. I say 1000 yds running and receiving is so believable now. Bush should be MVP of team with Marshall and Moore as consideration. I hope next year brings this team success, with a young QB prospect and hopefully added defensive play makers and Gates plus Clay stepping into bigger roles I feel this team should be a INSTANT PLAYOFF CONTENDER!!!! Gooo Miami 2012!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom