Bush season not threatened by knee injury per Amando | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush season not threatened by knee injury per Amando

tzjombie

Club Member
Reaction score
[h=3]Bush season not threatened by knee injury[/h]
Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said he didn't know what Reggie Bush's status is and the running back had already left the locker room when the media was allowed in following today's 23-20 overtime loss to the Jets.
But a source tells me the injury to Bush's left knee is not season-threatening.
In fact, Bush initially expected to go back into today's game but then the knee stiffened on him. Bush will go for a re-check Monday to make sure nothing is wrong beyond the minor damage that caused the stiffness.
He should be OK.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-threatened-by-knee-injury.html#storylink=cpy

Dumb decision at the end of the half. No excuse. I do not want to hear that I am second guessing. Check the game day thread. I was calling for a knee prior to the play. Makes no sense.

Disagree Hayden, if Bush would have broke that for a long gain (which is entirely possible) we would of had a shot to continue to move it down the field for a posable fg. We had three time out left and i like the aggressive play calling.

Disagree Hayden, if Bush would have broke that for a long gain (which is entirely possible) we would of had a shot to continue to move it down the field for a posable fg. We had three time out left and i like the aggressive play calling.

What are the chances at that point? Bottom line...if Bush is out for awhile it is on Joe Philbin.

Who runs the ball on a two minute drill? Seriously, PLAY MATTHEWS FOR ****S SAKES.

If your receivers can't get opened, then try other receivers. My god. But running the ball on a two minute drill is just stupid, just to hope that Bush breaks a long one and then start being aggressive after that run with a passing attack. Retarded.

I was calling for a knee as well. Then again I also KNEW the Jets were going to run a fake punt at some point during this game. Rex always does against the Dolphins. Didnt expect it on their own 30 but it wasnt a surprise at all. I like Philbin but he made some pretty dumb choices this game. Besides not taking a knee and being ready for a fake punt he insisted on running Thomas 19 times compared to Millers 9. Just so happens Miller was gaining about 2 yards more per carry. ****ty game and nothing that happened surprised me. I was expecting the worst after Bush got hurt. Its the Dolphin way. Frustrating.

I just think you play the game to win, not to prevent injury, there is merit to your post but we have a pretty good running game and we need to use it.

He went right down the middle he isn't AP and he uses his elusiveness to break tackles and highly unlikely against any good team especially with few seconds on the clock. We never passed either so we were just wasting time.

Dumb decision at the end of the half. No excuse. I do not want to hear that I am second guessing. Check the game day thread. I was calling for a knee prior to the play. Makes no sense.

Agreed. If they wanted to be aggressive then you pass in that situation, not run. Bush should never have been out there for a play to just run down the clock, especially when he has a reputation for being injury prone.

kinda reminds me of the preseason game 4 a few yrs ago when long got his knee rolled up on.

Back
Top Bottom