Bush to miss Jets game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush to miss Jets game?

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...sweblog+(Miami+Dolphins+|+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs)

The Miami Dolphins practiced without two key starters on Thursday, raising the possibility that tailback Reggie Bush and inside linebacker Karlos Dansby won’t play in Sunday’s season finale against the New York Jets.

Bush, who leads the team with 1,086 rushing yards and seven touchdowns, suffered a knee injury late in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s loss to the New England Patriots. Even though he’s walking without a limp, and labeled the injury as minor after the game, its alarming that Bush hasn’t participated in practice this week.

Well, if he doesnt play, there goes his first full 16 game season without an injury

Well, if he doesnt play, there goes his first full 16 game season without an injury

Who cares honestly.Im sure if this was a must win game he'd be playing. No reason to risk even more injury. Might as well shelf him

WE can give DT a full game against a good D and see how he does. DT has had more than enough time at this point to learn the playbook. This should give us a good glimps of what DT can do. The Jets have everything to play for and we are just playing for pride.

BenVolinPBP Benjamin Volin

Reggie Bush also didn't work at #Dolphins practice for the second straight day. Still expect him to play Sunday

Sitting Bush is the responsible thing to do for multiple reasons.

As much as I would like to beat the Jets and kick them out of the playoffs. If players are banged up, you might as well just sit them. We improve our draft stock most likley and we dont risk injury.

It is an Omar Kelly report. So all will play probably.

With DT getting the majority of the carries I don't think there will be one bit of drop off in yards. I like this kid a ton and see him as the real deal. 100 yard games are always in the cards when he runs the ball 20 times. He blasts through the whole like a freight train. I'm really impressed.

Cue Bumpus trying to bubble wrap Reggie and stick him on a shelf in 5...4...3...2...1 ;-)

I thought this sounded like a injury otherwise known as "keep him from reaching contract incentives" LOL

I havent' been impressed with DT at all this year to tell you the truth. I will enjoy a game where he is the featured back, lets see what this kid has got.

Back
Top Bottom