Bush to wide receiver? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush to wide receiver?

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
With the Dolphins taking Lamar Miller, can it be a possibility that Bush makes the move to receiver? Interesting.... :ponder:

At the very least, I see Bush lining up in the slot more than in the backfield this season.

well i rather have bush there then the garbage wr core we have -____- i get you

u might see bush and miller lined up on opposite sides of the line in the slot how crazy ohhhh the possibilities of this offense

bush and miller are the gronkowski and hernandez of miami.

bush and miller are the gronkowski and hernandez of miami.

No. We have a brand new TE who will be the Hernandez/jimmy graham of Miami. Reggie bush will be used like dmac or sproles.

Hate to say it... But it looks like Reggie will be a RB on 1st downs... Then on 2nd & 3rd he could line up at RB or WR. If he is the WR in the slot, then Miller is the RB...

Hate to say it only b/c that means that Miami truly has no good options at WR this season.

Bess is a slot guy that cannot take it to the house, but I still am glad we have him. The guy is a fighter and plays with heart.

Hartline is your token whiteboy..lol. Sorry, but he has not shown me anything to think he is more than average. I think he would be a #3 or #4 on most any WR corp in the NFL.

Our rookie WR... oh wait. DAMN IT!

Or maybe Les Brown or Egnew might line up outside as a WR. There also are often quality WR's who get cut in training camp...I think we will have plenty of weapons.....Bess and Hartline will step it up.

This offense has the potential to be very, very fast. It's scary thinking of it.

Bush, Gates, Miller, Egnew, Clay

Back
Top Bottom