But guys, these players play hard for Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

But guys, these players play hard for Sparano

Don't you mean they hardly play for Sparano?

It's absolutely ridiculous if he is brought back after this game. yah all we hear about is how the players love him....well it sure doesn't look like it. It looks like a team that looks cares less, is unprepared and uninspired. That falls on the coach. Get this loser out of Miami now!

Sparano doesn' t seem to make efforts to fix things, so will this be a factor in Mr. Ross decission ?

**** Tony Sparano.

But I'm not mad. I'd rather lose this game 48-0 than win or lose a close hard fought game. Anything that leaves the worst possible taste in Stephen Ross' mouth when he goes into the meeting with Sparano early this week is what I'm rooting for.

I think they played hard for Sparano but this game:

- the offense sucked as usual

- the defense knows they are fighting a losing battle

- its the last game of the season

- players sense that Tony is a lame duck

I don't think motivation has ever been a problem for Sparano

he is a great cheerleader and a horrible coach

I'm actually pissed our players didn't play harder. It was almost like they were inconvenienced by playing today.

It's absolutely ridiculous if he is brought back after this game. yah all we hear about is how the players love him....well it sure doesn't look like it. It looks like a team that looks cares less, is unprepared and uninspired. That falls on the coach. Get this loser out of Miami now!

So true! Players loved Wannstedt too. I remember JT saying how much he'd miss Wanny and what a good coach he was.

Nobody is going to trash talk their boss while working for him. Would you? Once Sparano is fired, everyone's true feelings will be heard.

Back
Top Bottom