But I am convinced.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

But I am convinced..

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
..with this division truly ours to take as of now, the only thing that can stop us from winning is, well, us. We cannot afford to make stupid penalties, turn the ball over, or give up big plays. The time is NOW. I dotn think we'll ever see the competition this watered down in our division. We must take advantage of this opportunity and play our guts out. Heres to a great season!

IT's possible but is it feasable?

I mean our pass D needs a boost...
our Pass O is shaky at best
Our Run O is decent and Ricky should help us a lot
The the O-Line still has question marks (altought is played much better vs Carolina)
We are playing very undisciplined (penalties)

I say we have a shot at it but I doubt that NE will lose more than 6 games and I doubt we can win more then 10

Let's revisit this question in about three weeks. We've each got two rough road games coming up, and then we've got the Chiefs at home when the Pats have their bye.

duss12 said:

I say we have a shot at it but I doubt that NE will lose more than 6 games and I doubt we can win more then 10

You'll be proven wrong on both points.

DolFan31 said:
..with this division truly ours to take as of now, the only thing that can stop us from winning is, well, us. We cannot afford to make stupid penalties, turn the ball over, or give up big plays. The time is NOW. I dotn think we'll ever see the competition this watered down in our division. We must take advantage of this opportunity and play our guts out. Heres to a great season!

Agree , the AFC EAST is being handed to us, we gotta take advantage!

does anyone remember the thread i started 2 months ago pointing out the juicy 20:1 odds offered by Vegas for the Dolphins winning the AFC East?

It is our division to lose. It is that simple. The Jets are DONE. The Bills are injury stricken, three games back and are losing confidance with every play. The Pats at this point are our only evident competition. They have lost veteran leadership, as well as the two coordinators who designed their system. With the exception of Wilfork and a few others, their are no real gamebreakers on the Pats. We have a prime oportunity to take this division, the only team that stands in our way is the Miami Dolphins

`ahh boys just like the good ol' days Miami in the lead again :)

duss12 said:

I mean our pass D needs a boost...
our Pass O is shaky at best
Our Run O is decent and Ricky should help us a lot
The the O-Line still has question marks (altought is played much better vs Carolina)
We are playing very undisciplined (penalties)

I agree with you for the most part but I believe our O-Line is playing great thus far compared to last. We haven't allowed a sack in the past two games (I believe) but the penalties are still a problem.

I think we are going to do very well this season and we definetly have a shot at winning the AFCE title.

VanDolPhan said:
I wouldn't get too hyped up yet. Remember were only a few games in. Things can turn on a dime.

This is true... However at this point, October 2nd, 2005, 5:34pm, our Miami Dolphins have a strangle hold on the AFC East. At least in my book(for the record I did write a book), that is worthy of celebration

PassRush said:
This is true... However at this point, October 2nd, 2005, 5:34pm, our Miami Dolphins have a strangle hold on the AFC East. At least in my book(for the record I did write a book), that is worthy of celebration

interesting, we have yet to actually beat anyone from our division ya know?

Dolphins still have a rough schedule ahead of them lets talk about winning the division in about 4 more weeks when we get over these games.

Back
Top Bottom