But we ALMOST beat the Seahawks! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

But we ALMOST beat the Seahawks!

RancidLunchmeat

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That was my FAVORITE justification for how we should give Feeley more time.

Not that we have any other choice than Sage.. But, isn't Sage attractive to at least some of you? He started longer in college than Feeley. He was DRAFTED HIGHER than Feeley.

Sage? Someone? Anyone? Nope?

Ok.. We'll stick with "FEELEY HAS HEART" and "FEELEY almost lead us to victory against the SEAHAWKS!"

YEAH! Whoo Hoo!

The SEAHAWKS! of all teams! As if they're the 91 Cowboys or the 84 Dolphins!

Remember? Maybe I'll go pull some quotes later in the week, because they'll be so funny. "AJ Feeley had us IN THE GAME against Superbowl Favorite Seahawks!"

I don't know if that's the exact quote, but damn, they were funny.

Hey.. The Bills, remember them? Those silly guys who got fleeced by Rosenhaus' cell phone call to draft McGahee? Those crazy kookes who traded next year's #1 overall pick for their QB of the future two picks after we drafted a backup RT?

Yeah, well, they're kicking the crap out of the Seahawks right now.

Yep.. Those very same Seahawks that supposedly made Feeley look GOOD because Feeley ALMOST beat them if it weren't for the 4 turnovers.

..cough.

RancidLunchmeat said:

Not that we have any other choice than Sage.. But, isn't Sage attractive to at least some of you? He started longer in college than Feeley. He was DRAFTED HIGHER than Feeley.

Ok.. We'll stick with "FEELEY HAS HEART" and "FEELEY almost lead us to victory against the SEAHAWKS!"

YEAH! Whoo Hoo!

Remember? Maybe I'll go pull some quotes later in the week, because they'll be so funny. "AJ Feeley had us IN THE GAME against Superbowl Favorite Seahawks!"

Hey.. The Bills, remember them? Those silly guys who got fleeced by Rosenhaus' cell phone call to draft McGahee? Those crazy kookes who traded next year's #1 overall pick for their QB of the future two picks after we drafted a backup RT?

Yep.. Those very same Seahawks that supposedly made Feeley look GOOD because Feeley ALMOST beat them if it weren't for the 4 turnovers.

..cough.
i really don't care who they start, this team is taking turns being a goat! :fire:

Do you know why Feeley is ahead of Sage right now? its becuase of the investment the organization made in Feeley during the offseaon. Not because anyone of us want Sage.. and Not because of any of the sage mey be better/Or Sage isnt better.. arguments.

The dolphins invested what they did for him during the offseason. And are playing him according that investment. At this point. What Feeley or Sage did in college, or where they drafted is a moot point unless you're purposely trying to piss people off.

Canadianfishfan said:
Do you know why Feeley is ahead of Sage right now? its becuase of the investment the organization made in Feeley during the offseaon. Not because anyone of us want Sage.. and Not because of any of the sage mey be better/Or Sage isnt better.. arguments.

The dolphins invested what they did for him during the offseason. And are playing him according that investment. At this point. What Feeley or Sage did in college, or where they drafted is a moot point unless you're purposely trying to piss people off.
the qb might be a problem, but this team has so many other problems, i can't count em all! :(

Relying on a last-minute defensive touchdown to beat us last week crushed what was left of Seattle's confidence. They have obviously folded up the tent on this season.

dolfan06 said:
the qb might be a problem, but this team has so many other problems, i can't count em all! :(
Thjat is very very true! I was just answering why feeley is playing. I think Feeley should start. As for Sage.. the fact he has rarely played doesnt make him something I would look forward to.

Wait a second there North of the Border Man.

You just said you couldn't tell me a SINGLE reason that AJ is starting over SAGE other than the fact that we invested a 2nd round pick in AJ and only gave up a 6th (or was it 7th?) for Sage.

You then go on to say about how you SUPPORT AJ, want AJ to play, etc.. etc..

HUH?

Sorry, but you're going to have to explain to me how that works. Either you realize that Feeley isn't starting over Sage because he's BETTER, he's only starting over Sage because we PAID MORE FOR HIM.

Or you realize there's no difference, and the best guy should start.

You seem to want to have it both ways. To say that Since We paid more for him, it's OK for the team to START him over Sage.

You DO realize that's how we got Fiedler, right? Huard was already here... We gave Fiedler a nice sized FA contract to come play here.. We paid him MORE than Huard, so he "won" the competition despite being hurt the whole time?

I'm for letting the best player play. And I'm not saying Sage is any better than Feeley.

What I am saying is that when DAVE WANNSTEDT the HC and GM comes out and says there isn't enough TIME to give REPS to the 3rd team QB so you can't evaluate them, and when he says that Sage isn't in CONSIDERATION because he's younger and less experienced than AJ: When Sage isn't YOUNGER or LESS EXPERIENCED than AJ, you need to question the entire organizational and decision making process of this team.

Not to mention the fact that AJ is DEAD MAN WALKING. Why is he even playing when can't lift his arm?

A Healthy Sage isn't better than a 50% AJ Feeley? This is the SAME EXACT CRAP they gave us when they had Jay Fiedler play despite two seperated shoulders because the HEALTHY Brian Griese wasn't as good!

What?

The Jay Fiedler thing was after Jay had just had the two best games of his career. You gotta admit after the Dallas game he seemed like a heck of a lot better option than Griese.

Im all for putting in Sage.

He probably will get a shot because I dont think Feeley is going to make it through 3 more games.

Sage may very well do better than Feeley.

After all, he is more mobile, hes 100 percent healthy, and hes been with the team much longer.

He deserves a shot.

Jnaledu3 said:
Im all for putting in Sage.

He probably will get a shot because I dont think Feeley is going to make it through 3 more games.

Sage may very well do better than Feeley.

After all, he is more mobile, hes 100 percent healthy, and hes been with the team much longer.

He deserves a shot.
I saw Sage play one time, against the Pack two years ago.

darkoak said:
I saw Sage play one time, against the Pack two years ago.
Come on, Sage will never be a starting QB in the NFL... Feeley is a MUCH better option that Sage.. Feeley made some great throws against the 49ers, he has improved from the Seattle game to the SF game.. Hes our QB, you need to accept it.. and get over it!

RancidLunchmeat said:

YEAH! Whoo Hoo!

..cough.
Ok!
Marino was the sixth qb taken in his draft. So I guess draft order is the only predicator of NFL sucess. Draft order doesn't translate into NFL sucess. Ask Tom Brady. I'm not making a comparison between qb's, only that draft order dont mean crap. Using your own argument Ryan Leaf should start over Payton Manning.

Uh no actually Peyton still would but I know what you're trying to say buddy... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom