Butterflies? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Butterflies?

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Does anyone else get them before the Miami game? especially a big one..... or am I just crazy.:unsure:

Pre 2000, all the way back to my first memories in the early 70's I ALWAYS had butterflies before games.....especially the big ones. I have not had that feeling since early 2000's.

UNTIL today...........Win today and we have real hope that this thing is turned around for the long haul!!! I Think Gase is the man!!!

#finsup !!!

FinFanSince1966; UNTIL today...........Win today and we have real hope that this thing is turned around for the long haul!!! I Think Gase is the man!!! #finsup !!![/QUOTE said:
That's the thing, today is about the future as much as this season. Honestly we could lose the game and still make the playoffs and have a successful season. Win today and that speaks volumes about the future of this franchise.

Pre 2000, all the way back to my first memories in the early 70's I ALWAYS had butterflies before games.....especially the big ones. I have not had that feeling since early 2000's.

UNTIL today...........Win today and we have real hope that this thing is turned around for the long haul!!! I Think Gase is the man!!!

#finsup !!!
I've always got butterflies but when we were 1-4 I stopped getting them now they're coming back. I hate that feeling to be honest .

this is the biggest game of the season (multiple seasons) win today and this will be a playoff team

plenty of reason to be nervous

Butterflies - part if my life as a fan. But. It's nice to be in a game that matters in December.

I was going to take this flag down after the Tennessee loss. I stared at it for 15 minutes but I resolved that I would never quit on my team. I'll stick with them no matter what.

20161204_093140.jpg

Oh yeah. Dolphins games mean something to us. But all I can tell you is what I say to myself before every meaningful kickoff (as in kickoffs before games where our season has not yet gone down the shizzer) ... "Buckle up Buttercup!"

And just my $0.02, but I think this is going to be a very feisty game. I expect at least 2 fights with potential to be bench clearing brawls. Landry, Steve Smith Jr., Parker playing hurt, that Ravens pass rush against a Tannehill that tends to stand and deliver even when taking shots, Suh ... yeah ... feisty.

I get them before every game- but yeah especially when we have the playoffs on the line each week

Butterflies? Game like today, I got ****ing dragons!

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I was going to take this flag down after the Tennessee loss. I stared at it for 15 minutes but I resolved that I would never quit on my team. I'll stick with them no matter what.

View attachment 17694
After that game, I tried to cancel sunday ticket, as where I am its a monthly payment, and they wouldnt let me... Good thing! they havent lost a game since...

Back
Top Bottom