Buy NO tickets or Apparel till this regimes out.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buy NO tickets or Apparel till this regimes out..

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Got to show Ross you mean business. Sparano and Ireland need to ride off into the sunset TOGETHER. Right the hell NOW:crazy:

I'm on board.

Gave up 4 club seats this year.

Haven't bought a Dolphins related item in over a decade...

I use Marlins/Hurricanes Gear/Hat to the games...

I get not buying tickets. But why not buying jerseys that say a players name on it. Regardless of who is coaching, i still support the players that perform to par.

I get not buying tickets. But why not buying jerseys that say a players name on it. Regardless of who is coaching, i still support the players that perform to par.

Then you'll have no problem not buying jerseys because none of them are playing up to par.....

Then you'll have no problem not buying jerseys because none of them are playing up to par.....

AndySambergandSethMeyersToucheGif-1.gif

Actually I'd buy tickets to bring a big "SUCK FOR LUCK" sign!! No merchandise though, I have too much anyway. I'll still be wearing it though, because we'll have hope for 2012 when we have a new staff and hopefully a first round QB.

I promise Ross I'll buy a Luck jersey next season if they get him though.

Because they are not around long enough for me to spend that much money on something. I used to run out and buy jerseys all the time and then off they would go to other team or they end up sucking. The only two that I am still proud to wear is Marino and Z Thomas. I was about to buy a Welker but I am glad I didn't.

If they ever draft us a QB that is worth a damn, and will be here for ten years or more, then I will buy the jersey. Right now the only other new guy I would consider is Daniel Thomas or maybe C Wake but I have been too pissed off to drop over $80 on anything for this team in the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom