Buying 3 Game Pkg. Upper Prime Rows vs. TD Zone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying 3 Game Pkg. Upper Prime Rows vs. TD Zone

Ted Ginn Jr

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Section 414, Row 20 vs. Section 106, Row 21

33979.jpg

Dead in the middle of the 400 section or 100 section off in the corner of a TD zone.

Which would u Prefer? Thank, both are same price

I sat in section 438 about 20 rows up before in that stadium and was able to see the entire field pretty well. I've sat in the corner end zone section in the Panthers stadium about 3 rows up and couldn't see the action on the other side of the field very well. When the action is coming towards you it's excellent though but that's only half the field. I would take upper bowl if it was me.

I sat in section 438 about 20 rows up before in that stadium and was able to see the entire field pretty well. I've sat in the corner end zone section in the Panthers stadium about 3 rows up and couldn't see the action on the other side of the field very well. When the action is coming towards you it's excellent though but that's only half the field. I would take upper bowl if it was me.

thanks a lot homie

I had 441 row like 6 or something when I had season tickets like 4 years back and you could see everything perfectly fine. not too sure about the end zone seats.

I had season tix in 415 row 16 for about 8 years and loved it. Its up there but you can see the whole field.

I've sat at the 10 yard line at Lambeau, front row, and couldn't say anything past the 50 on the other side. I had upper bowl seats at Soldier field at the 50, and could see everything. I would prefer those.

50 yard line is always best. I sat in the endzone for a Giants game a few years back and had to watch the jumbotron when the action was going the other way. I missed that historic Devin Hester short field goal return because I couldn't see the action. Outside of that, I always sit 50 yard line or close to it. I usually sit in the lower level at Sun Life and Club section at Met Life. 50 yard line is always the way to go.

I sat in Endzone sec 129 Row 2 for many games. Awesome seats, you are able to watch everything straight on, easy to follow the ball. I've been to other stadiums and I personally found it's a lot harder to follow the ball looking on from the side. I did sit in section 102 0nce, which is the corner end zone. Wasn't crazy about those seats it was a lot harder to see all the action. So if you're gonna sit straight on in the endzone (not behind the goal post) those are the seats to get, any other than you might be better getting the 400 section.

this will be my second year as a season ticket holder, and changed seats from upper endzone to corner endzone in the upper bowl, row 4 or 5... Im so excited about my seats for the season. one thing i would recommend to anyone who goes to games often is the FanVision. I found mine on craigslist (got lucky) and was able to avoid the 200 pricetag if you were to buy it at the stadium. anyhow, the season subscription is about 50 bucks but IT IS WELL WORTH IT. Imagine NFL sunday ticket in the palm of your hand. It works during tailgating hours before the game, and you can watch all the pregame in the parking lot (important to me because i want to be ON TOP of the game, not just screaming and looking for the football). it improves the game day experience a thousand times over...

Back
Top Bottom