Buying a Billboard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying a Billboard

finfan75

Starter
Reaction score
Maybe the Bills fans are on to something?? One way to get our opinion to Mr. Ross is to buy a large Billboard for a week. It worked when they fired Jauron. If the Lions Fans did that maybe they would have fired Millen.

I like the idea.

Maybe the Bills fans are on to something?? One way to get our opinion to Mr. Ross is to buy a large Billboard for a week. It worked when they fired Jauron. If the Lions Fans did that maybe they would have fired Millen.

I like the idea.
Opinion about what to Ross? We don't have anybody we need to fire.

I think they would cause more harm than good..

I like the way we are going..

I expect them to do something like that..but do you ever see the cubs fans do something like that?

Bills fans think they know it all and they think they are the biggest fans of an NFL team..

F*** the Bills I hope they have 10 more years of playoff less football.

Forget billboards......next season do what the Giants fans had to resort to doing in 1978 to finally get the team to take notice:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/27/giants-stadium-countdown-the-fumble/?pagemode=print

"Two weeks later, 100 fans burned their tickets and mailed the ashes to owner Wellington Mara. The week after that, some fans rented a plane to fly a banner that read “15 Years of Lousy Football – We’ve Had Enough” over the stadium during the last home game of 1978."

http://wapedia.mobi/en/The_Miracle_at_the_Meadowlands?t=9. :

"At a demonstration outside the stadium prior to the next home game against the Los Angeles Rams, many threw tickets into a bonfire. A Newark furniture dealer named Morris Spielberg organized a Giants' Fans Committee after running an ad in the Newark Star-Ledger that drew hundreds of responses. They met at a hotel near the stadium prior to the team's final home game on December 10 against the St. Louis Cardinals and distributed flyers to pass out to fellow fans during the game. Spielberg had arranged for a plane to fly over the stadium with a banner reading "15 Years of Lousy Football — We've Had Enough." When it came, fans were to chant, "We've had enough" as a peaceful protest against the team's poor management."

How about one that reads:

**** THE JETS!

I'd kick in on that. :lol:

I will chip in $50 for a fire Paul Pasqualoni billboard.

How about a billboard that says hey Tuna enough with the dumb moves already its time to bring in some playmakers on offense.

Bills fans are real smart. This is the billboard they designed. Anyone see a critical spelling error? :lol:

bcfinal21024x292-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom