Buying a Vick Jersey? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying a Vick Jersey?

Buffalo Sucks said:
Anybody else feeling like buying a #3 Vick jersey and replacing the 'V' with a 'D' ?

I do actually feel like buying a #3 jersey... JOEY BABY! Finally, my boy from Oregon is in Miami!
:dolphins:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if we see a million Vick jersey's even if he only makes the practice squad. The hard on for him, even if he isn't active, would be comparable to the chubb everyone has for the Pats. Is the name attraction that strong?

enough with the vick haters seriously, hes a dolphin now and obviously saban saw potential in him to sign him...if vick was to make the team and have great success everyone would love him and would go out and buy his jersey excatly like with ricky williams, ricky retires everyone hates the guy then he comes back and plays good and everyone forgets and loves hi and now he is suspended for a year and some people are split minded on what to think on him but personaly i think he is a great football player and that he shouldnt of been suspended this year and was a good guy with a very weird personality but enough with ricky none of you guys personaly know marcus vick so you really have no idea what hes about so all im saying is enough with all this vick bashing, im behind anyone wearing aqua and orange

miaD5499 said:
enough with the vick haters seriously, hes a dolphin now and obviously saban saw potential in him to sign him...if vick was to make the team and have great success everyone would love him and would go out and buy his jersey excatly like with ricky williams, ricky retires everyone hates the guy then he comes back and plays good and everyone forgets and loves hi and now he is suspended for a year and some people are split minded on what to think on him but personaly i think he is a great football player and that he shouldnt of been suspended this year and was a good guy with a very weird personality but enough with ricky none of you guys personaly know marcus vick so you really have no idea what hes about so all im saying is enough with all this vick bashing, im behind anyone wearing aqua and orange
. <------

miaD5499 said:

This post is wrong on so many levels.

First, how do you know how everyone feels?

Second, if you like Marcus, fine. I have no problem with that. If I don't, why do you have a problem with that? Marcus never did anything to me, but neither did Barry Bonds or Bill Lambeir and I dislike both of them. I never met Deon Sanders or Sammy Sosa and don't like either one of them. I don't like Hitler or Stalin or Jeffery Dahmer or OJ Simpson and none of them so much as talked poorly about me or my family. The point is just because they didn't wrong me personally, doesn't mean that I can't dislike them.

Third, I don't have to like everyone on the Dolphins. There is no law or rule against it. It doesn't make me a bad fan or a hater. I have opinions, morals, and life lessons that guide me in what I like and don't like, say and don't say and do and don't do. When Sammy Sosa joined the Orioles, I hated it. I still love the O's, but didn't like him (or Albert Belle for that matter). I'm a Bulls fan but hated it when John Starks joined the team. I'm still a fan, I just have independant ideas.

Forth, how about a little punctuation?

Bigbucks24 said:

Second, if you like Marcus, fine. I have no problem with that. If I don't, why do you have a problem with that? Marcus never did anything to me, but neither did Barry Bonds or Bill Lambeir and I dislike both of them. I never met Deon Sanders or Sammy Sosa and don't like either one of them. I don't like Hitler or Stalin or Jeffery Dahmer or OJ Simpson and none of them so much as talked poorly about me or my family. The point is just because they didn't wrong me personally, doesn't mean that I can't dislike them.

Third, I don't have to like everyone on the Dolphins. There is no law or rule against it. It doesn't make me a bad fan or a hater. I have opinions, morals, and life lessons that guide me in what I like and don't like, say and don't say and do and don't do. When Sammy Sosa joined the Orioles, I hated it. I still love the O's, but didn't like him (or Albert Belle for that matter). I'm a Bulls fan but hated it when John Starks joined the team. I'm still a fan, I just have independant ideas.

:clap:

Marcus is going to have a very difficult time adjusting to life in Miami......especially when he finds out that the only "minor" on the squad is Travis.

:D

Bigbucks24 said:

well for starters how many posts do you see here that are correctly punctuated? seriously thats a little riddiculous and going with the stalin and hitler examples is a little off topic....im not saying that you have to like marcus vick but enough with the bashing on him he hasnt done anything wrong since being a dolphin and saban obviously has a reason for signing him and i would go with sabans decision over anyones here....and how are you going to say that peoples decision on ricky havnt altered throughout the past few years seriously everyone is going to like you when your playing good but when your out of the game your not going to get any love from fans, and another thing you dont have to like everyone on the dolphins but to rule a player out without even seeing him play with the team or doing anything wrong while the team is pretty harsh just give him a chance, i mean i totally understand if you dont like marcus vick because of his past history but it doesnt mean that new threads have to be started on how marcus vick is an idiot and wont make the team.(PERIOD) and another thing when i say everyone its in an exaggerated way do you really believe that i think that EVERYONE is going to go out and buy a vick jersey if he plays well???:confused:

Edit: also just to let you know if i didnt get my point across, i have no problem with you not liking vick it just that its simply uneccessary to riddicule the guy on every thread, just give the guy a shot he was a rich college kid who had the spotlight on him that just learned things the hard way and if you havnt seen the micheal a. smith interview with vick i suggest you watch it, it gives you a showing of what the real marcus vick is like without the negative attention on him

Edit #2: just rereading your post and you said that your an o's fan but hated when sammy sosa joined the team but in the same light im a yankees fan and when johny dammon joined the team i embraced him and things have worked out for the better, i dont want to start a big post war but im just saying that if things work out with marcus vick how many people are going to eat their words and start rooting for him, im sure you would never watch a dolphins game and see marcus vick catch a td pass and start to boo him would you? thats the point im trying to get across

Back
Top Bottom