Buying Dolphins Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying Dolphins Jerseys

I'm really wanting a teal Tua jersey w/ the Shula patch. Might have to buy the patch separately.

I got a Tua jersey last week...alternate jersey from NFLshop.com

The aqua throwbacks are very hard to find (in anything that is great quality). Just curious, what size do you wear. I have three of these in blanks (team issued for game use from the Miami Dolphins)), but I have no interest in selling mine right now (I have numbers to get sewn to them to make custom jerseys for myself). There are couple still up from other sellers on ebay but sizes are limited (the Shula patches are available as well). The funny thing about these jerseys is they look like a different shade of aqua than the pre-2013 aqua. In reality, these are identical in shade to the 2012 aqua in the Dolphins jerseys and pants (once Nike started making the uniforms. The Reebok aqua was a slightly different color). I prefer all retro stuff. Anything with the 2013+ logo is "bleh" to me.

This is where I buy all my jerseys (DOLPHINS and KINGS)

The aqua throwbacks are very hard to find (in anything that is great quality). Just curious, what size do you wear. I have three of these in blanks (team issued for game use from the Miami Dolphins)), but I have no interest in selling mine right now (I have numbers to get sewn to them to make custom jerseys for myself). There are couple still up from other sellers on ebay but sizes are limited (the Shula patches are available as well). The funny thing about these jerseys is they look like a different shade of aqua than the pre-2013 aqua. In reality, these are identical in shade to the 2012 aqua in the Dolphins jerseys and pants (once Nike started making the uniforms. The Reebok aqua was a slightly different color). I prefer all retro stuff. Anything with the 2013+ logo is "bleh" to me.
Ended up buying a white throwback from NFL pro shop

Back
Top Bottom