Buying this Dolphins Shirt? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying this Dolphins Shirt?

I take it you tried the Dolphin's Pro Shop. If so, maybe they aren't available yet.

On a side note, Odrick is looking like he is great shape. Hope he can turn it up a notch this year!

The white ones as far as i know were only used for their charity work at the Hospital, not sure it has been an official print yet.
Chubbs

r u serious? our logo IS PATHETIC NOW ALONG WITH THE UNIFORMS!!!! no orange? we ARE in Miami right? the SUN???? the uniforms and logo are SO BAD i am going on record now saying Steven Ross will get so much heat to change them back i wouldnt be surprised if they are one and DONE!!!!!! its all about money there was NO NEED to change either.....

r u serious? our logo IS PATHETIC NOW ALONG WITH THE UNIFORMS!!!! no orange? we ARE in Miami right? the SUN???? the uniforms and logo are SO BAD i am going on record now saying Steven Ross will get so much heat to change them back i wouldnt be surprised if they are one and DONE!!!!!! its all about money there was NO NEED to change either.....

How have you... seen the uniform but are just now seeing the logo?

lol

A ringing endorsement for the old look.

Thank you for the sites but the sites don't have the retro faded shirt he is wearing?

You might as well let it go.

Back
Top Bottom