Buzz: Rizzi and Rodgers to remain on staff, everyone else likely gone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzz: Rizzi and Rodgers to remain on staff, everyone else likely gone

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Kaci Rodgers is a good coach. Good to see him stay.

I am 100% ok with this. Cant keep the same people and expect new things.

Hope this is not a complete do over next of the team so I do not have to wait another 4 years just to make change for changes sake. This roster is ready to go less the pass rusher, outside right tackle and that QB. This had better been an improvement. It wil not be Irelands fault if he brings in these last 3 positions and we still cannot coach them.

The only other coach I hope stays is Bryan Cox. Guy is a fiery competitor and can teach LBs the game and techniques

Rodgers did a good job, he deserves to stay. Just goes to show Joe has an open mind but that there's no fiddler in the FO that he is required to dance to. I would assume that Philbin made this decision in concert with Coyle instead of independently

There were two guys I wanted to remain on staff. They were Kacy Rodgers and Karl Dorrell. I hadn't really considered Darren Rizzi, but to be honest, his STs unit on a compilation basis was pretty good...so I'm good with that. I'm happy that Philbin went ahead and kept one of the two I wanted to keep, especially since that one is on defense. Keeping Dorrell became less of a priority once it was decided that Philbin was the guy...but nonetheless, I'm sad to see him go. I think he's a great coach and I think Miami would be better off if he stayed.

There were two guys I wanted to remain on staff. They were Kacy Rodgers and Karl Dorrell. I hadn't really considered Darren Rizzi, but to be honest, his STs unit on a compilation basis was pretty good...so I'm good with that. I'm happy that Philbin went ahead and kept one of the two I wanted to keep, especially since that one is on defense. Keeping Dorrell became less of a priority once it was decided that Philbin was the guy...but nonetheless, I'm sad to see him go. I think he's a great coach and I think Miami would be better off if he stayed.
I agree. Dorrell should stay. Keeping Kacy Rodgers is huge too as it seems that our DL is consistently our best unit.

Too bad the new regime can't fire sorry beat writers too

Back
Top Bottom