By finheaven till after a winning preseason game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By finheaven till after a winning preseason game...

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
The negativity that is chad henne will be in full force after those 2 interceptions...but no one will keep in mind this is a new offensive system and the 1st preseason game against another team...I still think he has potential,but no one will wanna hear that now.Didn't tony say we weren't gameplanning? That doesn't matter either,so instead of sulking with you all.I believe we still have a great team,so sulk and moan.Ill c u guys when some games actually matter.

The media won't make it any better now either...I just advise you all to not take the whole season into account from this one game!

Youre on cloud 9 for sure. Put the pipe down bro.

WV do you only come out when Henne has a bad game?.....preseason, 2 weeks of practice with a new offense.......you and
Omar should go circle jerk. Hes not the future QB of this team, but he can manage this team this year.....***

Wow. it only took 1 quarter of pre season to use the new offense excuse. I wouldnt take to much from pre season, but Chad Henne, looked just like Chad Henne.

Possibly you might have been going for "bye" as in adios, ciao, abientot, shalom, auf wedersehen, etc... Otherwise it sounds like your intent is to stand by our beloved forum until a preseason fins win at which point you will leave. Both those options are preferable to Rex Ryan's self-described "bi" as in "curious" when trolling for errrrr "tools and tootsies using his wife's graphic womanhood as bait on alternative lifestyle sites. Was that what you were going for?

As soon as you can clarify so we can make head or tales out of your intent, at that point we can more naturally and emotionally polarize by either branding you a homer, negative nellie, fan or faux fan thus praising your insight, shredding you to pieces - or quickly setting you up on a date with Mark Sanchez and/or The Ryan Family before winning next week. :idk:

TIA

C'mon, we suck, we suck, Henne sucks, everybody sucks, Henne sucks, we have NO chance, we shouldn't even watch any games. We should probably all shoot ourselves now.
The negativity that is chad henne will be in full force after those 2 interceptions...but no one will keep in mind this is a new offensive system and the 1st preseason game against another team...I still think he has potential,but no one will wanna hear that now.Didn't tony say we weren't gameplanning? That doesn't matter either,so instead of sulking with you all.I believe we still have a great team,so sulk and moan.Ill c u guys when some games actually matter.

As my kids would say..... "Really"?????

Henne's the QB... we won't sniff 10 wins... and not because the D isn't good enough.... they will be short fielded to death.... 3 and out to death....

Sure I'm going to watch.... it's what we do right... can't wait for the season.... but in regards to the Dolphins being in the mix for the playoffs.....

"Really"??????

Dude you missed the memo, Henne can do no right. I'm convinced some people on here want Henne to fail more than they want the team to succeed

the defense looked fired up till the 1st henne pick
then they just laid an egg
and matt ryan was sharper than a jimmy wilson shank

The game was fun to watch even though the offensive line play was brutal
you got to see matt moore run for his life and make a few plays

even henne was pumped running for a 1st down
im sure the coaching staff was taking a crap "slide chad!"
you could tell how bad henne wanted to redeem himself

Dude you missed the memo, Henne can do no right. I'm convinced some people on here want Henne to fail more than they want the team to succeed

If you performed in your work like Henne does in his.... you'd get the boot.....

the defense looked fired up till the 1st henne pick
then they just laid an egg
and matt ryan was sharper than a jimmy wilson shank

The game was fun to watch even though the offensive line play was brutal
you got to see matt moore run for his life and make a few plays

even henne was pumped running for a 1st down
im sure the coaching staff was taking a crap "slide chad!"
you could tell how bad henne wanted to redeem himself

Although I don't blame Henne for the first int.... my thoughts regarding what was going on the heads of the D since most are returning starter's.... is.... "here we go again".... after the second int... it was more like.... "c'mon man"....

Going to be a long season of short fields and low scores... we aren't going to beat many teams averaging 13 points a game....

Bye

I havent seen the game yet bout to watch it on the replay but I did see the 2 Henne Ints and that bums me out man makes me feel like he progressed zero granted the Fasano Int wasnt really Hennes fault

but I also dont put too much into this game because we had no long marshall bush and saw jones being the saftey against their first team offense and technically hes not our starter

Back
Top Bottom