By the end of the day, we can be leading AFC EAST | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By the end of the day, we can be leading AFC EAST

JPenedo

Starter
Reaction score
I love saying it and really think it can happen. If we beat the Jets (very possible, I hope), the Patriots lose against Carolina (old Super Bowl rematch so very possible) and Bills lose against TB (very easy) we will be number 1 in AFC East. It is crazy to say, I wouldnt have dreamed it in the offseason but it is finally happening. Also, who coulda told you in the offseason, with a straight face that our offense is number 1 in the league while our defense is around 13? You wouldnt even believe it the other way around. It is crazy and I love them PHINS!

Aren't we already leading the AFC East? Broncos were rated higher then Houston and Oakland right?
And if all 3 of us win, then we will still be ahead since we would be 1-0 in the division. :D

:lol: That is true. So awesome!

We are actually 16th on Defense, crazy. You would think alot higher and offense alot lower.

JPenedo said:
:lol: That is true. So awesome!

We are actually 16th on Defense, crazy. You would think alot higher and offense alot lower.

The defense gave up a lot of garbage yardage at the end of last week's game. They should do fine today.

I love it too guys don't get me wrong but it's only one game....it's not how you start but how you finish and I hope they finish every game thesame way strong and with the you can't beat us attitude. I believe they will be very good this year but let's not get to carried away just yet.

i was just about to start this thread, but didn't want to cause i didn't want to jinx the fins, the bucs and the panthers.

And IF we win all our games this season we will go 16-0...

Prime Time said:
And IF we win all our games this season we will go 16-0...

:eek: :eek: OMG!!! Is that right?!?! Wow! That's so exciting! That would be cool! I didn't know that! Awesome!!!! :lol: :lol: Just kidding.

But about being in first place today, it's looking more and more likely! Patsies are down 17 to 7 at halftime and the Jills are down 9 to 3 in the 3rd quarter! Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!! Let's reclaim the AFC East starting today!!!!!!! :beerbang:

Wow, I was scared too of making this thread thinking I would jinx it but its like the football gods heard it and making it happen. All we gotta do now (unless a huge comeback by Bills or Patriots) is beat the Jets.

I LOVE U DOLPHINS!!!!

WitheringPlant said:
Aren't we already leading the AFC East? Broncos were rated higher then Houston and Oakland right?
And if all 3 of us win, then we will still be ahead since we would be 1-0 in the division. :D

they do it aphabetically

Back
Top Bottom