By The End Of This Season...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By The End Of This Season...?

...Will Marshall Have His Foot In His Mouth?

• yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I Do Not Care Any Longer

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really think that Marshall did about as well as could be expected the first 8 weeks. All things considered. He got the targets he was looking for, but whether by scheme or quarterback, he did not have his desired impact. A change to a more accurate QB is an improvement. A change to a guy who WILL throw up a jump ball when the right matchup presents itself. A QB who has the awareness to check to a hot route (slant) out of a run play. I really think that Marshall will have a HUGE second half, he has a lot of pent up frustration that will be let out. I can't see it getting much worse than the present the rest of the way, and that didn't bother Marshall then, an obvious sign of maturity, so I doubt it will now.

BM will get more receptions then ever now....... I see a lot of games where he has 10-12 catches for 80-90yds, lots of short routes, hitches, screens, hooks and with the occasional busted tackle he'll have a few 100+yd games.

We as a team will go into the offseason with more question marks now then ever before.

Tony and Henning will be looking for a new job. or ill be a soccer fan

Back
Top Bottom