Bye Bye Playoffs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Playoffs

Yeah, I'd say going 3 and out in the red zone TWICE definitely counts as wasted opportunities. Henning is the dead weight that'll drag our team out of the playoffs, but I'm not going to speculate on definite losses on our schedule. It's a bet you're almost certain to lose. Actually, if we get swept by the patsies and jests this year, then I'll probably join ya'll in calling for Tony's head too.

if we go 2-4 in the division someone will be sacrificed. Two early takeaways setting us up in the redzone and not a single shot was taken at the endzone...disgusting.

We are DONE ! Even 10-6 ain´t enough . We lose every tiebreaker.And please don´t blame Henne, he played well again, it´s all on the OC and on the Pass D in my opinion.again Allen got beat badly and our 3rd down D is the worst in the NFL.

Why? Baltimore almost got beat by the Bills. We swept the jests last year. Tennessee with Kerry Collins? C'mon. And the Patsies are worse without Moss. Minn and Green Bay on the road are unwinnable on paper yet we beat them both. Anything can happen the rest of the way but we have to get our **** together.

I don't think we can overlook Cincinnati. Yes they maybe 2-4, but they know they're season is on the line. Plus this (close) loss may have a demoralizing affect on this team like the Jets loss did.

Pat's just won on a missed 50 yard FG by the Chargers....there goes the neighborhood....

There are still 10 games to play. You do not know which ones we will win or lose. All you know is that we are at a disadvantage.

And? Pats are 5-1, Jets are 5-1. And hold tiebreakers. Read up.

Winning 1 game losing 2, and win 1 lose 1 is not going to get it done for Miami. If Miami wants to overcome this 1-3 start in conference play, they'll have to go on a streak like SD did last year. Since it takes Miami a game and a half to score 30 points, I don't see that happening so Miami is screwed and the rest of the games should be auditions to see who to bring back next year and who needs to go.

Like those Red Neck jokes .....

If ya thought we were going to the playoffs .... you might be on the short bus!! :hump:

wtf? aren't we only 3-3?

And 3 of those losses are against AFC teams that will be ahead of us for the playoff spots...not to mention...we got some hard teams coming up that will pretty much rip our heart out even more.....not to mention NE won and gain, yet ANoTHer game on us...smh...

Winning 1 game losing 2, and win 1 lose 1 is not going to get it done for Miami. If Miami wants to overcome this 1-3 start in conference play, they'll have to go on a streak like SD did last year. Since it takes Miami a game and a half to score 30 points, I don't see that happening so Miami is screwed and the rest of the games should be auditions to see who to bring back next year and who needs to go.

Yea....how bout MorOno...being one of the ones that can pack his bags along with Henning? And yeah...we 'do' need another QB...Henne needs to compete...dont like what Im seeing...

I'd wager big money that we don't beat those teams. And if we do, we'll lose games we should've won like @Oakland or Chicago. This team isn't good enough with ST, Henning, and Henne handicapping us.

I saw a ton of opportunities left out on the football field.

Exactly....and its always the same song..."We left pts on the field" ROLL EYES...NO ShYT SHERLOCK!!! HENNE IS BLEDSOE I SAY BLEDSOE....start Pennington or Thigpen....HENNE BLOWS! Was Bledsoe serviceable? Yes. Is Henne serviceable? Yes. But they both are statues! We need someone with moves...

Yea....how bout MorOno...being one of the ones that can pack his bags along with Henning? And yeah...we 'do' need another QB...Henne needs to compete...dont like what Im seeing...

The only players that should be definitely coming back next year include:

Lousaka Polite
Brandon Marshall
Davone Bess
Jake Long
Randy Starks
Karlos Dansby
Koa Misi
Cameron Wake
Vontae Davis
Kendall Langford
Dan Carpenter

These are the only players I want to go to battle with. Everyone else is expendable and will not be missed if they don't come back if it means we find an upgrade at their position.

There are still 10 games to play. You do not know which ones we will win or lose. All you know is that we are at a disadvantage.

Compared to us, Custer was at a disadvantage
We have a LONG road ahead of us...but anything is possible

just win next two and 5-3 at half, then the weak part of the schedule

All of you need help. If we win the next 2, we are 5-3. That puts us in a good situation. Even if we lose 1 of these games, we're in a good situation.

How do u figure 5-3 puts us in a good situation? All those other teams that we'd fight against have tie breakers on us via head to head, division, or conference record....we are toast.

Back
Top Bottom