bye bye ricky, hello ronnie. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bye bye ricky, hello ronnie.

oteroed

Practice Squad
Reaction score
trade ricky! ronnie is a stud. we need picks for next season. we need a QB...is sage any good? we need another WR not TO and fix that sinkin secondary!

where were that FIN fans yesterday. All you could here were the NE fans? what the hell?!:fire:

oteroed said:
trade ricky! ronnie is a stud. we need picks for next season. we need a QB...is sage any good? we need another WR not TO and fix that sinkin secondary!

where were that FIN fans yesterday. All you could here were the NE fans? what the hell?!:fire:

well, youve managed to do what no one else has: post all the stupid subjects that have been stated 500 times on this board in just one post.....congratulations to you ;)

AquaInferno said:
Fin fans are spread out, we got a big fanbase here in The Roc 585

you can say that again....theres a bunch of people on this board from rochester, at least a good 25 i would guess, and thats FH alone

why keep ricky.....sammy morris can do what ricky has done so far, which is nothing at all.

finnyfan4life said:
why keep ricky.....sammy morris can do what ricky has done so far, which is nothing at all.

excatly. thats why i dont like R&R. lets just face the facts. sine Ricky came back and started this whole tandem. we've done nothing. just start ronnie and give ricky the ball as a normal back up. havin him in the game 5 times for ronnies rest. on a good note. gus hurt his finger :lol:

I was at the game and the fans weren't that bad. They just see death coming before hand. The last few minutes I didn't say a word I was just on the edge of my seat in disgust/anticipation.

whenb pats fan flood your stadium and the cheers for the pats are louder than the fins. then theres soemthign wrong

here's a little secret:

what the fans do at the game do almost nothing for the outcome of the game. i know, it's hard to believe! but it's true. whether they boo, don't boo, or cheer at bad times, whatever

who cares about ricky or ronnie, we just need to run the damn ball

you people are crazy. ricky hasnt done anything? besides run just as well with the same average yards per carry as your hero ronnie except for the new england game? trade him for what? did you see the catch he had? hes way too valuable to trade him.

so ricky didnt have that good of a day....and? Trade him? Um...nope. Maybe he wasn't in that good of situations, the pats did a really good job of keeping our running to a minimum, i mean, its what they anticipated. How about keep him to keep our offense strong, then make it stronger with next years draft. Yes sammy morris is good, but hes not a ricky williams, i only wish he would gain back all his weight (would be kinda hard i guess since he's now a veggetarian.

IF Ronnie gets hurt...There is Ricky...

I also thought when Ricky came back...I expected alot more Rushing/Smash Mouth Football....but Gus throwing 47 times???
WTF?

FinsAreLife said:
well, youve managed to do what no one else has: post all the stupid subjects that have been stated 500 times on this board in just one post.....congratulations to you ;)
:tsk:

finnyfan4life said:

Ricky 2005 isn't 2002 largely because he did not come into camp in football shape. He's going to need a full offseason of work, and I'll be he'll gain back his power next year IF HE WANTS TO.

Back
Top Bottom