bye bye ricky, hello ronnie. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bye bye ricky, hello ronnie.

oteroed said:
trade ricky! ronnie is a stud. we need picks for next season. we need a QB...is sage any good? we need another WR not TO and fix that sinkin secondary!

where were that FIN fans yesterday. All you could here were the NE fans? what the hell?!:fire:

So do like I do. Hope Ricky plays well this year so we get something good for him. I've been hoping that since his announced return.

dolphan north said:
So do like I do. Hope Ricky plays well this year so we get something good for him. I've been hoping that since his announced return.
Ricky's trade value is worth much less than keeping him here, having him go through a full off-season workout regimen, and playing him at least for one more year.

What does anyone honestly think we'll get for Ricky? I know this has been discussed a million times, but if Edge and Alexander couldn't net their teams 2nd round picks, what do you think we'll get for Ricky? A 4th, 5th? I think it's safe to say with his salary and potential he's better than a 4th or 5th rounder's value. You can never have too much depth...ask the Jets who don't have Lamont Jordon to step in. The Chiefs hung on to LJ and that looks brilliant now that Priest is hurt.

Back
Top Bottom