Bye Bye Tony | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Tony

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
he will be gone this week. why the hell do you always get conservative with the lead? go in for the kill! thats why you are soon to be unemployed

This is the first week I feel like a move is LIKELY. While he has been a dead man walking for weeks, there has always been an "out" for Ross not to fire him. Three games is too early to fire your coach, so really the fire watch didn't start until the Chargers game.

He gets more time after the 0-4 start because he lost his starting QB in the first half. After starting 0-5, he gets more time because it is a short week going into the next game. Now at 0-6, this seems like the time to make a move. If not this week, than I am a surprised. If he makes it to the Giants game, I think it is possible he makes it through Thanksgiving.

This is the first week I feel like a move is LIKELY. While he has been a dead man walking for weeks, there has always been an "out" for Ross not to fire him. Three games is too early to fire your coach, so really the fire watch didn't start until the Chargers game.

He gets more time after the 0-4 start because he lost his starting QB in the first half. After starting 0-5, he gets more time because it is a short week going into the next game. Now at 0-6, this seems like the time to make a move. If not this week, than I am a surprised. If he makes it to the Giants game, I think it is possible he makes it through Thanksgiving.
I agree

Stephen Ross on the sidelines with Urban Meyer late in the game is very telling, in my opinion.

It was the perfect final act for Sparano. It's like everything that he's done wrong the last 4 years (play for FGs, time management, play calling, O-line giving up sack on a turnover, choke late in the game, ect.) happened in the last 10 minutes of the game. He should have went into the middle of the field and bowed.

Ross knows what he is doing in this case- he said Sparano was the man for the job. We all know by now that the job at hand is Suck for Luck!

I think they'll do it after we go 0-8.

The coaches and players... they have an incentive to win. But why the hell would Ross want to screw up the Dolphins chances at drafting Andrew Luck? Firing Sparano isn't going to put a$$es in the seats this year. Drafting Andrew Luck sure as hell will sell more tickets though. I don't see why Ross would want to fire Sparano at all until this season is finished. Wins / losses in this season don't affect Ross's future one bit.

I want Sparano and Ireland to suffer through the rest of the season. I want the Parcells name brought up after every loss.
Their noses should be rubbed in the pile of do do for 10 more games.
Sparano will probably just quit though. It wouldn't surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom