Bye Bye Tony | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Tony

It wouldn't shock me if they canned his meatball eating @ss tonight. That said, he gives us the best chance to go 0-16 and draft Andrew Luck.

I think they'll do it after we go 0-8.

I would agree with that because 0-8 shows Ross gave TS half a season to win one game. On the other hand, losing to the Giants shouldn't get a guy fired.

Speculation on my part: really curious if TS contract extension last year took away his right to resign. If Ross extended him partially because he thought the lockout might mess up the season and cancel games, I could see him wanting to make sure his coach didn't walk out in the middle of it all. So you offer him a raise & he gives up the right to quit.

Don't know if that's legal or not, but I'm really wondering how much more of this Tony wants to hang around for if Ross doesn't pull the trigger.

Tony is a key ingredient for suck for luck, keep him.

firing him now does no good...at least we get a good laugh every sunday watching this clown........let him finish the year and have a great draft for a change.

Ozzy rules!!

I disagree.I just feel that Ross is gonna save face,and show compassion and allow Sparano to coach throughout at least Week 12.I think Week 14 or 15 could be when Ross starts making calls.

I disagree.I just feel that Ross is gonna save face,and show compassion and allow Sparano to coach throughout at least Week 12.I think Week 14 or 15 could be when Ross starts making calls.
BANG!......right on the money :hump:

Although it's 2 years too late. Now that meathead total buffoon of a coach can go where he belongs.. coaching a junior varsity high school team.

Praise the Lord.

Back
Top Bottom