Bye Gase. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Gase.

fire the whole staff, for the final game make the janitor interim head coach, make the beer vendors oc and dc....

It's going to be nice having someone who wants to be the HC instead of just an OC.

People loved to rag on him, but Sparano was probably the best HC we had since JJ. He actually handled the team like a HC and not a glorified coordinator. I am DONE with glorified coordinators. Unless you're Andy Reid, that **** doesn't work.

We are screwed. Jim won't leave Michigan and now John is staying in Baltimore.

No no brainer options out there. Which is why Ross needs to identify the best GM possible and let him pick his guy.

This is the only legitimate way to run a franchise. You start with a hiring a front office that is committed to a winning style of football. In turn, they hire a coach that is committed to their style of football, who will then hire assistant coaches. And if you need a new strength and conditioning coach (which I believe we do), fire our current coach and bring in a guy who has had good results keeping players healthy and off IR.

May as well let him finish out the season. We have one game left and no one should get fired on Christmas.

Just Sayin'...

I've been a supporter of giving him a little more time, but I'm done now. Time to move on, should just be a question of when not if now. Ross may do it tomorrow, Merry Christmas Adam !!

Don't even wait until tomorrow. Have Gase clean out his office tonight and then he can have Christmas with the family. Time to move on with new front office and coaching staff.

This is the only legitimate way to run a franchise. You start with a hiring a front office that is committed to a winning style of football. In turn, they hire a coach that is committed to their style of football, who will then hire assistant coaches.

Sounds good to me. However, if that new Front Office wants to run the same style of offense and defense that Miami has been running for the past 7 years the losing will continue. What Philbin ran, and what Gase is running, is NOT a winning style of football! Gase, like Philbin before him, prefers a horizontal rather than a vertical passing attack. And, they both relied on ex-Bengals assistant coaches to run their "built to play with a lead" style of defense. I'm still at a loss as to why Ross hired someone like Gase, who likes the same style of offense as Philbin, after Philbin was such a failure. I have no faith in Ross cleaning house at all, and if he does, actually hiring the right people.

Back
Top Bottom