Bye Philbin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Philbin...

tggeorge

Active Roster
Reaction score
Bye Philbin. I'd say it's been fun, but it really hasn't been.

Happy Holidays guys.

Philbin your Both drives to start halfs he runs on 3rd down to have a blocked field goal and punt. I hate him!!!

Please be true, i'm sick and tired of seeing this zombie on the sidelines!

Honestly, after this, it wouldn't shock me if he's gone by tomorrow. Unlikely, but it wouldn't shock me.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Joe, and take all your scrub staff with ya!

Fire Phailbin now. Can't wait for the press conference after this one.

i would be willing to bet that Mr. Ross will NOT fire this coach, reason why he likes him.

The emotion he showed after gibson commited the bone headed pf was ridiculous. No one is held accountable.

Any other players get in his face this week and make him look like a chump again?

Every grey cloud has a silver lining and this is ours. This clueluess moron will finally be put out to pasture, back in the unemployment line and my guess is he never gets a HC job in this league again.

It's unreal to consider that in every single ****ing big spot, he did not once have his team prepared. He cannot make adjustments, holds no one accountable and looks as insecure as I would roaming an NFL sideline as a HC.

Good bloody riddance.

Fire Phailbin now. Can't wait for the press conference after this one.

I felt we did a good job here and this player did some good things and this player did some good things and blah blah effing blah

Joe Philbin will say NE deserved to win, and then hopefully Ross will come out and say Joe deserves to get fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom