Bye Rob Konrad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Rob Konrad

Just a sidenote: I just love how some of the local media hates Saban for the lockout. Steve Shapiro (Channel 7) has been bashing Saban for this relentlessly. Today he bashed him because the press release about Konrad being cut was just 1 sentence long, and just now he bashed him because, in a phone interview, Konrad said that he found out he was cut not by Saban....but by someone else in the front office. In fact Konrad said he's never even talked to Saban. I personally love it :D

Noodle Arm said:
Just a sidenote: I just love how some of the local media hates Saban for the lockout. Steve Shapiro (Channel 7) has been bashing Saban for this relentlessly. Today he bashed him because the press release about Konrad being cut was just 1 sentence long, and just now he bashed him because, in a phone interview, Konrad said that he found out he was cut not by Saban....but by someone else in the front office. In fact Konrad said he's never even talked to Saban. I personally love it :D

Maybe Nick let Rick handle that:roflmao:

it`s to bad, i know konrad is a bust but i would of loved to see them just put him in the backfield and give him the ball 25 times a game like alstot. of course he would die or you know blow out his knees but i would be interesting to see how many yards hed get. he is a big dude. he will get picked up

for some reason i remember konrad fumbling the ball the few times he got too carry it.
for the salary he was making he should have been more effective.

i wont forget him... im not to mad at him i wish him well. just dont play your A game against us.

I wish he would of took a pay cut.... I still think he has an upside... Maybe im just wishful thinking...

Back
Top Bottom