Bye Rob Konrad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Rob Konrad

Konrad was a good player, who had a bad season last year in the most part because of his injuries, im sure hell find another team, and im sure we'll be fine at the fullback position, thanks Konrad for all your hard work, and memories!

Since we're talking directly to Konrad... who wants to apologize to him about Wannstedt teasing him and killing his career?????

We hardly knew you.(Or see you do anything on the field)

i think konrad was a good player, and we should blame dave. Konrad should have gotten the ball 7 times a game. 5 Rushing Attempts would have been nice and he had excellent hands out of the backfield, he was always making the one handed catches. To bad we couldn't have traded him away atleast and gotten atleast a 6 or 7th rounder out of it

Yeah Im gonna miss Konrad too. He played some great games for us and caught some nice passes out of the backfield. The injuries definitely took a toll on him the last few years.

Konrad said that he found out he was cut not by Saban....but by someone else in the front office. In fact Konrad said he's never even talked to Saban.

Last time I checked the phone lines work in BOTH directions.

What's to stop Konrad from calling Saban, or taking time out from the golf course or the boat or whatever else he may be doing in the off-season, to actually bother to CONTACT the new coach if he has any inclination to continue his career.

I say this, and I called Konrad "Csonka Junior" when he was drafted. He was the ONE guy I wanted that year.

Don't blame Saban on this one.

Back
Top Bottom