Bye week gameday thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye week gameday thread

Avigatorx

Ohana
Club Member
Reaction score
I didnt see one, but in the past our awesome mods let us talk about other games here and toss this in the general nfl section on monday.

So I guess we can use this one to talk **** about all the other NFL teams?

Ill start,

The Pats ****ing blow.

I made the mistake of turning on the CBS pregame show. The geniuses are analyzing the AFC playoff picture and nearly all of them are agreeing that all four AFC North teams will make the playoffs. I guess the schedule that requires those teams to face each other doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
I made the mistake of turning on the CBS pregame show. The geniuses are analyzing the AFC playoff picture and nearly all of them are agreeing that all four NFC North teams will make the playoffs. I guess the schedule that requires those teams to face each other doesn’t exist.
You mean AFC North?

Parlayed a couple of underdogs today, Cleveland over Baltimore and Jacksonville over SF.

I made the mistake of turning on the CBS pregame show. The geniuses are analyzing the AFC playoff picture and nearly all of them are agreeing that all four NFC North teams will make the playoffs. I guess the schedule that requires those teams to face each other doesn’t exist.
Funny you mention that, I was wondering when they were going to start playing one another.

5 starters out for the Texans against the Bengals today.

Even with how well the Bengals have played, a lot today would be really, really bad for them. Their three losses are all in the division and while this one's not in division, having all four losses being in conference and three in division is a tiebreaker killer.

Other than Nate B, the CBS studio talking heads are fecking idiots esp Esaison.

Just checked it…..AFC North teams have either 3 or 4 intra-division games remaining. So there are some losses coming for those 5-3 teams (and potentially the 7-2 Ravens).

Back
Top Bottom