Bye Week is for Losers... How about a 2-Week Bye | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Week is for Losers... How about a 2-Week Bye

I do also have a concern that 2 full weeks would yield rusty execution.

Couple things. IF we lose out which of course would suck we are about 90% odds to be the 6 seed. In that scenario Buffalo is 2 seed and Chiefs are 95% going to be 3 seed. So a nightmare finish losing to Baltimore and Buffalo has about a 90% chance of sending us to KC Wild Card weekend.

Also if Buffalo beats NE but loses to us. If we lost to Balt we are 2 seed and Buffalo is about 65% 6 seed and 30% 7 seed(would play them back to back weeks in Miami) in that scenario.

Brock Purdy just took a **** on an incorrect assumption many of us made going into tonight.

We’ll have to get the job done ourselves, but while is nice….. this is where a Super Bowl team asserts themselves. Let’s see.

No matter what happens next Sunday I still like our chances in the AFC as long as we can secure #2. Top 2 seed was always the goal for me personally. We can win anywhere in a one game season.

Couple things. IF we lose out which of course would suck we are about 90% odds to be the 6 seed. In that scenario Buffalo is 2 seed and Chiefs are 95% going to be 3 seed. So a nightmare finish losing to Baltimore and Buffalo has about a 90% chance of sending us to KC Wild Card weekend.

Also if Buffalo beats NE but loses to us. If we lost to Balt we are 2 seed and Buffalo is about 65% 6 seed and 30% 7 seed(would play them back to back weeks in Miami) in that scenario.
Damn. If we absolutely had to travel WC weekend (would suck and disappoint of course), I was hoping to go to Jax, Indy, or Houston.
Welp, we just win out👌

chiefs are falling apart and just lose to raiders, miami will be better next time I feel
Yeah, I didn't watch the afternoon games. Still rather play the AFC South winner than the uber-experienced Chiefs, but I guess it's a close call!

Yeah, I didn't watch the afternoon games. Still rather play the AFC South winner than the uber-experienced Chiefs, but I guess it's a close call!
Idk, texans been losing lately, but stroud actually scares me more still especially since they won't have pressure in the playoffs. Nobody expects them to be in playoffs let alone go far so they can play loose. Yes miami has been seen as a talented team with high expectations, but despite the down year for chiefs. They won the super bowl last year, so they will still have expectations to go far in the playoffs because of mahomes and Reid and their playoff experience and super bowl success

Back
Top Bottom