bye week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bye week

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
I think our bye week being week 8 is perfect because that gives us a break almost at the half way point to get ready for the second half of the season. what do you guys think?

I think it is perfect...I think we had a week 4 bye a few years ago....we need it more later in the year when guys are more banged up and needing a rest.

I think that this is the worst possible year for a late bye. A week 4 bye might have meant one more game started for Pepper. I could even see this influencing a decision on when he comes back -- if his rehab was going to put him coming back week 7, this might influence everyone to be a bit more cautious and bring him back week 9.

Jimmy James said:
I think that this is the worst possible year for a late bye. A week 4 bye might have meant one more game started for Pepper. I could even see this influencing a decision on when he comes back -- if his rehab was going to put him coming back week 7, this might influence everyone to be a bit more cautious and bring him back week 9.

Pepp will be ready to start the season. :tongue:

Jimmy James said:

Good point.

Jimmy James said:

Totally agree, I've been saying that for weeks!

Jimmy James said:

Of all the years to have a late bye....I agree completely

Back
Top Bottom