Bye Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Week

I hate early bye weeks. They are best near the middle of the season(after week 7 or 8). I have to say though, I am not really hating it this year though. I get two weeks to bask in the glow of destroying the Patriots in New England.

When it comes to the regular season, it appears the Dolphins are the only ones(as of now) that can beat the Patriots. In the last 26 regular season games for the Patriots, they are 24-2. The only two losses have been to the Dolphins. :)

Bye-weeks are bogus in general. Some teams get them in week 3 while others get them in week 10 when they are a lot more useful, creating an unnecessary advantage for some teams.

I hate them and love them.

hate because its to damn early and i really wanna watch miami play again.

Love them because we get an extra week to prepare for the chargers, plus we'll be well rested. And we get it out of the way.

Its perfect - I'm going out to the Cape to get in some tuna fishing before the season ends and my buddies that are taking me out are all Patriots fans. Fishing and rubbing in a victory - I hope they don't throw me over the boat at 20 miles out.

I hate it too, but on the other hand we get it out of the way now

I think it's the greatest time to have a bye week EVER! I can't remember the last time we won big before a bye. I get to ride this high for two weeks.

I agree!!! This is PERFECT timing. Normally I would say it was too early, but we are at a very important point in our coaching staff's tenure. THEY JUST GOT THEIR FIRST WIN. THE TEAM WILL BE GULPING THE PARCELLS AND CO. COOL-AID. They will have the team's full attention and effort for the next two weeks, and will start to BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES AND THE TEAM.

San Diego better be ready to throw down!!!:d-day:

Back
Top Bottom