Bye Week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Week

Phinz420

The Resident Hitman
Reaction score
Am I alone hoping that Saban will put our team to hardcore work this bye week? I know we only get 1 week off from a tough schedule but those damn penalties about drove me wacky:goof:

Id love to see our team focus against the Jills and not only beat them, but in fashion without 500 penalties that nearly cost us the game.

/rant off

Saban gave them today (Monday) and tommorrow OFF. Then He gave them Friday Saturday and Sunday OFF! So much for hardcore...

The players were given 5 days off

mon, tues off

practice wed, thurs

fri, sat, sun off.

then im sure a full week next week preparing for the bills.

its a risk/reward system (to use nicks words) these guys have earned a reward and he is providing it...my only concern is no one gets in trouble outside like a dui or something.

They'll only practice on Wed. and thurs. this week....and then they'll be off Fri, Sat, and Sun........

Phin-o-rama said:
its a risk/reward system (to use nicks words) these guys have earned a reward and he is providing it...my only concern is no one gets in trouble outside like a dui or something.

Hopefully Randy McMike leaves the wife-beater in the drawer next weekend!

Penalties are mental.. not physical. Im sure Wednesday and Thursday will be spent in the film room. Im sure Saban will be Mr.Psycho~analyitcal for those 2 days to tryu and get the team to focus on controlling their aggression and playing smart.

Phin-o-rama said:
The players were given 5 days off

mon, tues off

practice wed, thurs

fri, sat, sun off.

then im sure a full week next week preparing for the bills.

Well not to worry, one thing that Saban is a master at is utilizing his time with his team better than most coaches do... The Fins, I think will be sharp when they come out of the bye...

Phin-o-rama said:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that last night.

Back
Top Bottom