Call all Miami Dolphins in Atlanta...next week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call all Miami Dolphins in Atlanta...next week

I'm in!!! The heck with Christmas week . . . it's aqua week in my house . . . taking down all of the red, (especially) green, and white and putting up aqua and orange. . .holy crap I'm hyperventilating!!!!

The Place is called "Tony's American Grille and Tap" It is right off of holcomb bridge rd and 400. We have been watching the games there over 15 years. Get there early it is packed.

I'm in!!! The heck with Christmas week . . . it's aqua week in my house . . . taking down all of the red, (especially) green, and white and putting up aqua and orange. . .holy crap I'm hyperventilating!!!!

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

The Place is called "Tony's American Grille and Tap" It is right off of holcomb bridge rd and 400. We have been watching the games there over 15 years. Get there early it is packed.

thank Gaphinfan I'm there.............

looking forward to being there, you say you have been going for 15 years, not sure to make it there by 3 that afternoon or get there before the place opens. what do you think?

thanks, go fins!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom