Call me crazy but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call me crazy but...

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
on their discussion forum, the Jets fans are actually voicing scenarios to have them get a wildcard spot. Are they out of touch with reality? They have a good offense, but their defense is terrible and they are certainly not going to win the rest of their games. They will probably beat Oakland, but they don't have as easy a schedule ahead as we have ahead of us. What's wrong with them? Are they dreaming, or just loyal, wishful thinking fans?

I can't blame fans for holding out hope until they get mathematically eliminated. I don't think the Jets have any chance, but strange things happen in the NFL sometimes. I think the odds are definitely against my Bills making the playoffs, but I'm not going to completely give up on them either. AT 4-4 it's not quite so far out, and I'm more concerned about how they play in their next game than how many they have to win to get a wildcard spot, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a thought about what their record needs to be in the second half.

hey, we're only two games back.
2 back with seven to play.....last year we were two back with two to play an we did it.
right now we have four defensive starters (John Abraham, D Abraham, John McGraw, & Josh Evans) and two top reserves (Ray Mickens and J Henderson) all coming back from injury or suspension.
the offense has taken a big blow with the status of Wayne Chrebet, but hopefully Conway stops dropping every pass that comes his way.
Your team has a very big history of falling off to end a season, while we seem to come alive in November.
Besides...we have Chad.
Who knows...we probably won't come from behind in the standings a third season in a row, but i'm still rooting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BionicPatriot54

Oh but it is over.

I reluctantly agree. hopefully we'll beat the jets, pats, and dolphins to finish at 7-9...just bad enough to get GW and KG canned:)

Back
Top Bottom