"Calling All Dol-Fans" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Calling All Dol-Fans"

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Ummm...Hello let's wake up people... We are going to win the Division on Sunday.. We are the best team in the AFC bar none. The only team that has a chance to get in the playoffs we have not defeated is the KC Chiefs.. So when we win on Saturday, just enjoy the first playoff game, and be happy with what ever else happens after that. I personnally still believe we are going to be the AFC representative in San Diego...

I'm with you on this one bro!!! Happy Holidays one and all!!!

Go Dolphins!!!!:drinkers:

Happy holidays all!!! There is no reason why the dolphins cant beat the Pats, and hopefully they do a whole lot more than that this year!!

Happy Holidays to all..

All the negativity has to stop!! Despite all out ****ups we still control our destiny. Wait until Sunday to jump off the wagon..

With great enthusiasm I say...We are Super Bowl Bound!!..Trust Me...

If a fan forum ever needed a rally thread, this is it. COME ON PEOPLE, put your prejudices and frustration behind you for one stinkin' thread. COME ON FISH!! LETS BEAT THOSE PATTIES! :lol: :jumper:

And happy holidays to all. :)

I with you guys their nothing stop us it all up to the team they don't have to worry about anybody else does to make the playoffs everything else will work out itself

Happy Holidays to everyone........I feel it too, that we are going all the way!

Happy Holidays!!! All I want for Christmas is the Dolphins to win the Superbowl :)

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO PHINS!!!!!!! Even if you are at home, make sure your neighbors hear you on Sunday. BE FREAKING LOUD DAMN IT!!!!

This is the kinda thread I'm talkin' about. Our Fins will rise to the challenge and never look back all the way to San Diego.

LETS GO DOLPHINS, LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubts about this upcoming sunday ..............

Back
Top Bottom