Calling All Orlando FinFans!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calling All Orlando FinFans!!

brech10

Keyser Soze
Reaction score
I live in Winter Springs, FL (and let me know if I'm just ignorant to the spot)..

but there is a bar in my area that Eagles fans gather at but i don't know of one that gets overrun with Dolfans.
If there is anyone else in the area with interest in getting FinHeaven and other Dolphin fans together on Sundays...let me know.

(c'mon...I know there are other FinHeaven visitors in Oviedo, Winter Springs, Longwood, Altamonte, etc.)

gators dockside on aloma and also the altomonte on 436 gators have a big dolfan turnout also devaney's on university. right now not too many dolphin fans show up bcause the team is not doing as good as they used too. anyway i'll be going to the bronco game in miami this weekend but next weekend i'd like too watch the game with any of u orlando dolfans when we play the jets. i live in lake mary. i'm a big time fan,hope we can get togetther next week. miami 23-13denver.

madmike said:
gators dockside on aloma and also the altomonte on 436 gators have a big dolfan turnout also devaney's on university. right now not too many dolphin fans show up bcause the team is not doing as good as they used too. anyway i'll be going to the bronco game in miami this weekend but next weekend i'd like too watch the game with any of u orlando dolfans when we play the jets. i live in lake mary. i'm a big time fan,hope we can get togetther next week. miami 23-13denver.
i live in lake mary to let me no were we can watch the game and lets do it...i need a change of luck this year

how about gators dockside in altamonte on 436 against the jets. gametime 4:15 this sunday,i'll b there by 3:30pm,trying to get a good seat. if anyother dolphin fans in orlando area want to go let me know and i"ll try to get a big table and hold some seats. we can really raise some good old fashion ???. should b a great game!! well gotta get some sleep,just came back from miami,went to the bronco's game.boy did we kick A??.hope we do the same with jets. let me know

madmike said:
how about gators dockside in altamonte on 436 against the jets. gametime 4:15 this sunday,i'll b there by 3:30pm,trying to get a good seat. if anyother dolphin fans in orlando area want to go let me know and i"ll try to get a big table and hold some seats. we can really raise some good old fashion ???. should b a great game!! well gotta get some sleep,just came back from miami,went to the bronco's game.boy did we kick A??.hope we do the same with jets. let me know

I won't be in town this weekend but I like the spot if people are going to gather there this season.

Back
Top Bottom