Calvin Pace Update | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Update

Jenkins is a classic lazy player who only plays once in a while.

You have no idea what you're talking about and are talking out of your ***. The whole reason that Jenkins had problems in Carolina is he felt the team was quitting. He voiced his opinion that the team quit, and they had no heart. I love reading how you Dolphin fans are hating on the Jets because they got a player(Pace) that your franchise desperately wanted. I'm a Jet fan, and I can say that I think the Dolphins have done very well in free agency. I also think it's indisputable that the Jets have vastly improved their team.

You have no idea what you're talking about and are talking out of your ***. The whole reason that Jenkins had problems in Carolina is he felt the team was quitting. He voiced his opinion that the team quit, and they had no heart. I love reading how you Dolphin fans are hating on the Jets because they got a player(Pace) that your franchise desperately wanted. I'm a Jet fan, and I can say that I think the Dolphins have done very well in free agency. I also think it's indisputable that the Jets have vastly improved their team.

No doubt about that. At what cost? This is classic Washington REdskin come- to-bite-you-in-the-***-again type stuff here.

Well jenkins actually has had more problems than Furgeson over the years and lacks consistency. Smiley is younger and a lot more upside than being on the downside of his career like fanaeca. Hey NY Jet fan.. hows it working with trying to unload mr. 9 million a year nrobertson ..lol Welcome to cap hell...:hi5::lol::kick:

Smiley has a shoulder injury and even the surgeon who performed the surgery said it will never be the same.Remeber,the doctors that cleared Culpepper are the same ones signing off on Smiley.Enjoy him as long as he lasts.Faneca has been to 7 consecutive Pro Bowls,including last season.He is still better than Smiley and will be for a few more years.

Our cap is just fine,and that is WITH Robertson's cap figure.ONce he is traded we gain another $9 mil to play with this season.We're very happy,thank you.........:hi5::beer1:

Back
Top Bottom