Cam Cameron as a QB Coach. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Cameron as a QB Coach.

ADavieDolphin

StickyIckyRicky
Reaction score
I know he was offensivecordinator at san diego for a while, i dont know how many years, but he was around with phillip rivers when he was awaiting drew brees... i dont know if he was around when brees was playing early in his career...

look i hate what he did to our team in 07, he obviously can't head coach, but the mans done some quality work with Qb's. Maybe he saw Beck as a guy he could develop into a brees or rivers... the top 2 Qb's this season....

beck is old, like 27 even tho he's a 2nd year player, he went on that mormon excursion in college...but he has low mileage and could play 7-8 more years... I think the guy has alot of skills.. So does Henne, and as much as i want to see henne play i think there should be an open competetion next year, and if pennington goes down, and henne is terrible the first time we play him, i think you go to beck right away... he has more game time experience, he's the best canidate for throwing deep balls to ginn, and i wouldnt doubt his ability to maximize the skills and routes, bess, camarillo, or fasano brings...

would you prefer to see beck or henne if pennington was hurt... if penny putsm a game like the seahawks or radiers then i want to see henne decelop, but he penny goes down, then i waant to see beck a little... it would increase his trade value if he played on a team like we have around him...
i like both qb's we have, i love what pennington is doing and he should definitely be our starter, long as he's healthy... but i want to see what we got with both our guys...
i see beck on the sidelines way more than henne, beck is calling signals and relaying plays... and he has a better relationship with henning i beleive...

basically i want to see both back ups... i know that means no playoffs, but if pennington stays healthy, we make the playoffs... he's haveing one of his best years.

Why in god's name would you want to platoon QB's, one of which (Beck) has been inactive every week? He's not even valuable enough to be activated, and, you want him in the game? Henne has proven himself a better QB in the eyes of the staff, and, you seriously would give him the hook if he starts and has one bad game? You DID see Beck play for this team, right? How'd that work out? What possible basis in fact do you have that ranks Beck a better candidate to do ANYTHING better than Henne?

I know he was offensivecordinator at san diego for a while, i dont know how many years, but he was around with phillip rivers when he was awaiting drew brees... i dont know if he was around when brees was playing early in his career...

look i hate what he did to our team in 07, he obviously can't head coach, but the mans done some quality work with Qb's. Maybe he saw Beck as a guy he could develop into a brees or rivers... the top 2 Qb's this season....

beck is old, like 27 even tho he's a 2nd year player, he went on that mormon excursion in college...but he has low mileage and could play 7-8 more years... I think the guy has alot of skills.. So does Henne, and as much as i want to see henne play i think there should be an open competetion next year, and if pennington goes down, and henne is terrible the first time we play him, i think you go to beck right away... he has more game time experience, he's the best canidate for throwing deep balls to ginn, and i wouldnt doubt his ability to maximize the skills and routes, bess, camarillo, or fasano brings...

would you prefer to see beck or henne if pennington was hurt... if penny putsm a game like the seahawks or radiers then i want to see henne decelop, but he penny goes down, then i waant to see beck a little... it would increase his trade value if he played on a team like we have around him...
i like both qb's we have, i love what pennington is doing and he should definitely be our starter, long as he's healthy... but i want to see what we got with both our guys...
i see beck on the sidelines way more than henne, beck is calling signals and relaying plays... and he has a better relationship with henning i beleive...

basically i want to see both back ups... i know that means no playoffs, but if pennington stays healthy, we make the playoffs... he's haveing one of his best years.
You're not going to make lots of friends here with your post - esp. not with VW.

However, I like the basis of your thinking. We have not seen enough of Beck to throw him out. That said, I hope that Henne will turn out to be the better QB of the two because he is still young and shows the fire to win football games. I miss that in Beck, he looks mature but doesn't seem to be the warrior Henne is.

Back
Top Bottom