"Cam Newton rattled by team interview" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cam Newton rattled by team interview"

Yeah, instead of the mom being a hoe....the dad's a pimp!

Newton's dad pimped him out to the highest bidder, pardon me...Rev. Newton

Newton will rise/fall when he has to diagnosis a complex NFL defence.

It's a legitimate question and one he should have an answer for.

Probably. Only five teams have interviewed him. We're one of them.

Of course I'm a Newton guy, but there's a fine line between defending your position and being defensive. Also, if his answer in any way showed up the interviewer, I can see a report like this coming out. There's also a legitimate chance that he was rattled and being defensive. Point is: I wouldn't make anything of it until I got some more details.

cam newton is pure garbage. he will be a bust in the nfl...watching him say he is a entertainer and so on lol what a joke..i hope the bills draft his as* and watch him fail..jamarcus russell version 2

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescripti...hrown-for-loop-in-team-interview/Default.aspx

Do you guys think this can be Ireland and company.. we all know how he likes to press buttons.. may be he asked about his moms .....gulp... profession?
Talk about being overblown. The media can be such a joke. I watched the interview and Cam didn't look "rattled" or "defensive." Cam stated his position that he is not willing to talk about the past and his focus is on the future.

Unfortunately, so many members of the media are synonymous with "drama queens." Some of these media clowns over-analyze every single comment, facial expression, etc.. and actually think they are psychologists and are able to tell what is going inside of Cam and other players. What a joke!

Too bad so many of these reporters jobs are to cover sports, because they are really only qualified to write articles for the National Inquirer or Star.

Talk about being overblown. The media can be such a joke. I watched the interview and Cam didn't look "rattled" or "defensive." Cam stated his position that he is not willing to talk about the past and his focus is on the future.

Unfortunately, so many members of the media are synonymous with "drama queens." Some of these media clowns over-analyze every single comment, facial expression, etc.. and actually think they are psychologists and are able to tell what is going inside of Cam and other players. What a joke!

Too bad so many of these reporters jobs are to cover sports, because they are really only qualified to write articles for the National Inquirer or Star.

You're off my man. The interview is to alleviate questions about the past, and see how you handle uncomfortable situations. As much as anything, interviews are trying to find out more about you as a person.

As a QB, that's super important. I'm not saying anything about the kid, but an "I'm not here to talk about the past" answer is not acceptable.

Chris Landry was on Sports Radio talking about Newton. He started to draw off the field comparison to Vince Young and not in a good way. Mainly Vince chased the money, fame, etc and didn't put in the work necessary to be a franchise QB.

Hes off my list, no prima donnas accepted.

I think the interview in question was a private one with a team, not the press conference

Back
Top Bottom