Camp report from Palm Beach post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp report from Palm Beach post

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
Camp reports from Palm Beach post and Herald

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2004/08/10/a8c_finsrail_0810.html

"Travis Minor, Sammy Morris and Fred Russell all excelled during the afternoon's middle drill, thanks to some good up-front blocking by the offensive line." :up:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9360709.htm

"Minor has emerged as the established No. 1 back. A strong work ethic, constant encouragement and the realization he doesn't have to do everything himself has enabled him to progress quickly."

• Defensive tackle Larry Chester had the best quote of the day, when he said he wanted the offensive line to be more aggressive: "I just like angry people. Angry people can do great things

Smart man..that Larry Chester.. :)

..."Security personnel removed a fan from the stands during the afternoon practice because he was chanting "Start Sage" for third-string quarterback Sage Rosenfels. He screamed at General Manager Rick Spielman twice to start Rosenfels while Spielman was near the sidelines. The Dolphins said the gentleman was warned before he was removed and that he is welcome back if he corrects his behavior..."
Ok, which one of you guys is the "start Sage Wacko". Whoever you are...GROW UP! Stop the girly screaming. :shakeno: You don't always get your way in life. Accept it. Self-control is good thing.

This fan has crossed the line to senility. Anyone who thinks screaming at Rick Spielman is a way to get their desired results is wacked. LOL!

PhinstiGator said:
Ok, which one of you guys is the "start Sage Wacko". Whoever you are...GROW UP! Stop the girly screaming. :shakeno: You don't always get your way in life. Accept it. Self-control is good thing.

This fan has crossed the line to senility. Anyone who thinks screaming at Rick Spielman is a way to get their desired results is wacked. LOL!
Should have started a new thread for this but I do agree. This guy seems no better than Ricky. Anyway I am glad to hear that Minor is stepping up. I think alot of people don't realize his potential. GO MINOR+MORRIS!!!!! Lets prove em wrong!!!!

Back
Top Bottom