Can I have this smiley? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can I have this smiley?

How ya doin' sweetie? It's been forever since I've seen you.

Very good!! Ive been on here just not posting as much... im going to subscribe to VIP as soon as i move and my finances are situated. Im sure then you will see me more often. Besdies im about to be a grad student and we all know that grad students have ton of time to fool around... ;)

Hi Miss Meth I've only seen the smilie.

Well hello there!! Well i got that smilie a LOOOOONNNGGG time ago from Wharf. Im usually in the main forum with a few posts sprinkled here and there. But im a cool Dolfan chick that is DIE-HARD and reasonable so feel free to chat sometime!

costumedsmiley039-1.gif

PLEASE???

New smiley added
:baddog:: baddog :

:banhim: : banhim :
:banhim2: : banhim2 :
:bs: : bs :
:bump: : bump :
:goodpost: : goodpost :
:google: : google :
:knee: : knee :

I fixed a few of the VIP member's smilies. If you are a VIP or Premium member and want a smiley, let us know.

If you are a VIP or Premium member and had a smiley that stopped working, we'll fix it.

Thats me bro. I had one (Of course the one you found for me), it stopped working, I b!itched like a little whiney school girl....and now its gone...serves me right, but can I have another one....:pray:

:logic: : logic :
:disapprove: : disapprove :
:caveman: : caveman :
:nutkick: : nutkick :
:postwhore: : postwhore :
:limp: : limp : (use with care)
:rules: : rules :
:threadjacked: : threadjacked :

: nutkick :

That's it..thats the one I want

EDIT
:nutkick:

Ha...Double Ha... I got it too work... I love the rock on thing at the end....

Any chance we can make the green guy look like Cam, and the yellow guy look like Saban?

Back
Top Bottom